Votes: 58 32.4%
  • No, but I'm thinking of opening one

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No Twitter account, stopped using FB last year. looked at FB once this year when a friend urged me to reply to a birthday invite group thing. Nothing against them per say but NSC provides the entirety of my social media, it's got news, debate, arguments, BHA news, band and music stuff, pubs, beer, local info, I've contacted various tradesmen I still use through it, etc. All I need really.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No Twitter account, stopped using FB last year. looked at FB once this year when a friend urged me to reply to a birthday invite group thing. Nothing against them per say but NSC provides the entirety of my social media, it's got news, debate, arguments, BHA news etc. All I need really.

Love you bro'!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I had one briefly for a month I looked at it, and left it dormant only because it was to complicated to close down. I find Facebook useful to keep in contact with my mates from abroad about gigs and things, I do not have work colleagues or family as friends on facebook & I have never done instagram and have no ambition to either.

I find all the news and gossip I am interested about on NSC or my mates in facebook, that's enough for my tiny retarded mind.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I only even look at my personal email account once per week.

I only look in my physical mailbox one per week and only actually open the letters once per month.

I don't have Facebook or Twitter and have no interest in having it. I work from one office email address and that's it and even that takes up too much time and I end up working more hours than I should.

I check text and mobile calls once per day unless I am expecting a call or message.

Life and work take up too much time without these things.

I follow football music and current affairs and occasionally get drunk or go on holidays and spend time with family and friends and work colleagues and clients. No time left for Twitter

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I only even look at my personal email account once per week.

I only look in my physical mailbox one per week and only actually open the letters once per month.

I don't have Facebook or Twitter and have no interest in having it. I work from one office email address and that's it and even that takes up too much time and I end up working more hours than I should.

I check text and mobile calls once per day unless I am expecting a call or message.

Life and work take up too much time without these things.

I follow football music and current affairs and occasionally get drunk or go on holidays and spend time with family and friends and work colleagues and clients. No time left for Twitter

What a refreshing read. In a world where people have these little glowing devices permanently welded onto their palms and no one looks up anymore, in some pseudo-Orwellian/Logan's Runesque nightmarish vision of the future, you sir are an inspiration. The sooner they ban mobiles at gigs, the theatre, the cinema, restaurants, workplaces (unless required for work) and even football matches, and we go back to living life 'live' the better imho.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
and do you love people following you and admiring/slagging your posts off.

From someone who hasn't got a clue, what is the attraction of having a Twitter account for you?

Genuinely interested.

Yes. Generally just retweet.......

Never gave it much thought, until a few weeks ago, when someone disagreed with my view and blocked me. Not aggressive or anything like that, just basically he was left wing and I'm not! [emoji2]

Anyway, it upset me for a few days, as it seemed a little unnecessary. He did try to be amicable in doing it............ but it hurt none the less.

Seems I'm a delicate flower........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Yes. but never use it in the true sense, i.e don't interract with anybody. Just get news, Albion etc.tweets.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

From someone who hasn't got a clue, what is the attraction of having a Twitter account for you?

Genuinely interested.

I use it mainly for music and it's brilliant for that. I also get all my best jokes from there.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yep I have one for my blog & it's where I get the majority of my traffic from. 90% of people I follow are football accounts and I only use it for football tweets. I discuss far more varied subjects here on NSC which is, of course, my social media of choice.

*flutters eyelids at [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] *

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yep I have one for my blog & it's where I get the majority of my traffic from. 90% of people I follow are football accounts and I only use it for football tweets. I discuss far more varied subjects here on NSC which is, of course, my social media of choice.

*flutters eyelids at [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] *

You, YOU! Come here for a hug!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Genuinely interested.

Signed up to Twitter years ago as it seemed to be required to read some posts that were being referred to (possibly on here?)

Since i've had the account, i have never posted on it and i have never followed anyone via it and i can't remember the last time i even logged in (possibly only when i first set it up)

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Met an academic c.2008 who told me it would be the next big thing so I signed up. Did nothing with it for a year, then it went mainstream in the UK & I have used it on/off since. It's good for promoting events and linking to blogposts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here