Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs on Friday

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
Where is everyone going?
I seem to find great pubs but with little atmosphere, and with a big championship game tomorrow, we want to head somewhere decent with a fair few Albion fans!
Any recommendations?
Thanks

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Railway Belle for sure, if you want it a tad more refined...The Burgess Hill Inn (formerly Top House) are having a Seagull night!!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
The three lions, trondheim, norway ��

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Palm 5 in Benalmadena :drink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
St Mary's Gate, Arundel, getting quite an Albion following there now.

barnden10

May 11, 2014
Going to be in Eastbourne, thinking of heading to the Eagle if any other Albion fans are going to be there UTA

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i feel like going to the County Oak simply because of this staggering review by the pub spy (who I think may well be revealed to be Emily Thornberry). I really don't think this is on, to be honest. way over the top.

perhaps when they have upped the locally sourced pulled pork burgers and idiotically overhopped 'craft' ale it might suit the reviewer more.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15238299.Pub_Spy__This_place_is_not_for_the_faint_hearted_and_surely_the_worst_pub_in_Brighton/?ref=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
i feel like going to the County Oak simply because of this staggering review by the pub spy (who I think may well be revealed to be Emily Thornberry). I really don't think this is on, to be honest. way over the top.

perhaps when they have upped the locally sourced pulled pork burgers and idiotically overhopped 'craft' ale it might suit the reviewer more.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15238299.Pub_Spy__This_place_is_not_for_the_faint_hearted_and_surely_the_worst_pub_in_Brighton/?ref=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

totally fictitious, nonsense

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here