Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season ticket waiting list not working ???

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Season ticket waiting list
I couldn't get to use my smartphone at work until 10a.m. (Coffee break), to join ST waiting list, as a bronze member. Horrified to see I was number 565 on waiting list! Has anyone heard of anyone NOT renewing?
Not exactly hopefully ��

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Season ticket waiting list
I couldn't get to use my smartphone at work until 10a.m. (Coffee break), to join ST waiting list, as a bronze member. Horrified to see I was number 565 on waiting list! Has anyone heard of anyone NOT renewing?
Not exactly hopefully ��

Blimey. Good luck - although 565 is only about 2.5% of total STH so I reckon you might be OK.

D

Deleted member 2719

Isn't it a nice problem to have ? - You know your club is arriving at the ''big time'' when there is difficulty obtaining tickets for matches

Yeah, where were the glory boys and girls when our finances were hanging by a thread at the Priestfield and Withdean.

Let's just hope we have built our customer base bigger enough in case we ever slide down a Division or two again.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Couldn't agree more.... I just wish more would make an effort to get to the 'Northern' away games, I understand the cost/travel etc but still think we should be taking a bigger away following... Will be interested to see how many are at Barnsley on Sat!

:rolleyes:
I've heard this argument before, about why do we take loads to a LONDON away game, but not up north etc.
Nottingham is up north if you live on the south coast, :)
The driving distance is between 190 and 207 miles, and 3-4 hours depending on which route is taken, it's hardly local. :p

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
:rolleyes:
I've heard this argument before, about why do we take loads to a LONDON away game, but not up north etc.
Nottingham is up north if you live on the south coast, :)
The driving distance is between 190 and 207 miles, and 3-4 hours depending on which route is taken, it's hardly local. :p

Didn't say it wasn't... more local than Barnsley though!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here