Jimbob5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At least twice tonight this person has 'replied' to messages, editing them so they say something different, on at least one occasion misquoting so that the reply to the original message appears to criticise the OP. This is completely unacceptable. Mods. . . .over to you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
FYI jimbob is palace

Thanks for that. I don't mind them on here at all, but anyone who edits messages and pastes them so they appear to say something they didn't should be banned. Its like pissing in a swimming pool.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The mods can still read edited posts i believe. I'm surprised this **** hasn't been banned permanently. He simply trolls the board. Come on Bozza get rid of this is cock

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:ffsparr:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm just a lonely sole, looking for love.
We hear you Harry.

I too am guilty of occasionally editing what I'm quoting, but I only do it for comic effect, I don't try to pretend it's anything other than a joke. If someone is doing more than that, report the post by clicking the triangle shaped warning sign under their details, on the left.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
At least twice tonight this person has 'replied' to messages, editing them so they say something different, on at least one occasion misquoting so that the reply to the original message appears to criticise the OP. This is completely unacceptable. Mods. . . .over to you.

Miss! Jimbob5 is being naughty!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'll read a few threads. That'll help.

Well let's go straight over to Christian Bale classic film noir flick The Machinist for a relevant quote shall we?

Stevie (female friend of Bale): You look tired

Bale (in a tired, husky voice): Stevie, I haven't slept in a year.

01:44hrs now Jimbob. Time for some snoozy wouldn't you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here