Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Albion fan given banning order.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thank you, I wondered how long, however there is no need, as I’m well up to date with the signings of Kanchelskis and Owen, the hilarious antics of ENREST and even one of the Palace plums changing his name from AJ to SJ. Ok mate.

I just looked up your first post of last month (pasted below). I would have assumed it was a joke, but your intervention on this thread, and your complete disregard of my actual question makes me think you are a troll, probably someone previously registered under another name and banned. Best ignored. Goodbye.

"Hello, new poster here, I’m not police, honest. But where’s a good place for a good old fashioned tear up with them Palace? Also I want to make friends with some of the lads that like this type of thing so if anyone could provide names (and addresses where possible) please let me know. "

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Thank you, I wondered how long, however there is no need, as I’m well up to date with the signings of Kanchelskis and Owen, the hilarious antics of ENREST and even one of the Palace plums changing his name from AJ to SJ. Ok mate.

good response TBF. And to be honest the guy is clearly no angel possibly a t wat even but to stop someone being 5 miles from a ground for 3 years 4 hours before and after a game for 4 hours is quite frankly absurd for chucking a pint its not like he glassed anyone

I just looked up your first post of last month (pasted below). I would have assumed it was a joke, but your intervention on this thread, and your complete disregard of my actual question makes me think you are a troll, probably someone previously registered under another name and banned. Best ignored. Goodbye.

"Hello, new poster here, I’m not police, honest. But where’s a good place for a good old fashioned tear up with them Palace? Also I want to make friends with some of the lads that like this type of thing so if anyone could provide names (and addresses where possible) please let me know. "

Not a troll, not previously banned. As a long term reader I’m fully aware of the suspicion placed on first posts. Palace fans/ local police trying to find out where we drink etc it was merely a representation of my dry humour.

Anyway back to the subject matter, I’m not going’s to “troll” you further I’m just sticking to the simple point I’ve made that there is plenty of those that happy to make assumptions on someone they don’t know and have not met and on an action they never saw, this option is then backed up by others who then dismiss someone who dares to have a different opinion of the fan in question (due to knowing him) using a forum joining date as part of the reason

good response TBF. And to be honest the guy is clearly no angel possibly a t wat even but to stop someone being 5 miles from a ground for 3 years 4 hours before and after a game for 4 hours is quite frankly absurd for chucking a pint its not like he glassed anyone

Perhaps this is more what I’m trying to say, knowing the guy as i do (and this doesn’t make it right) but I’d wager the recipient of said pint would be “no angel” himself*

*although I am surmising (which I accept is contradicting my other posts)

Now, who do I see about my 11 year old son wearing his Palace shirt in the Brighton end?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not a troll, not previously banned. As a long term reader I’m fully aware of the suspicion placed on first posts. Palace fans/ local police trying to find out where we drink etc it was merely a representation of my dry humour.

Anyway back to the subject matter, I’m not going’s to “troll” you further I’m just sticking to the simple point I’ve made that there is plenty of those that happy to make assumptions on someone they don’t know and have not met and on an action they never saw, this option is then backed up by others who then dismiss someone who dares to have a different opinion of the fan in question (due to knowing him) using a forum joining date as part of the reason

I have 100% faith in the police, legal system and clubs in these situations.

At the same time dismissing the ramblings of mates and/or apologists for violent ********s.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Surprised they knew it was crack as most about is so unpure im told its a waste of money bad enough wasting a beer imo. Sounds like if it hadn't of been football related it could of been any bod down Queens road /west st on a weekend night . Anyhow throwing a beer happened regulary last season on the concourses last year and no one got nicked.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thank you, I wondered how long, however there is no need, as I’m well up to date with the signings of Kanchelskis and Owen, the hilarious antics of ENREST, the balanced, well researched, intelligent, informative and insightful posts of Herr Tubthumper and even one of the Palace plums changing his name from AJ to SJ. Ok mate.

Thanks.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Interesting discriptions on here from people that don’t know him and have never met him

Happens every time Albion lads get an FBO and wind up in the Argus. Faceless and gutless. Happy to vent on here but would have a panic attack before they could say in person what they have managed to type. It has been the same story on here for years. Most recently the lads banned after Marseille and MC after the net jumping incident in Lincoln in January.

On each occasion I have offered the opportunity for anyone willing to get in touch to share their views in person. I have known Steve for years so I suppose the same offer stands now. So far none have taken up the offer. Funny that.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Happens every time Albion lads get an FBO and wind up in the Argus. Faceless and gutless. Happy to vent on here but would have a panic attack before they could say in person what they have managed to type. It has been the same story on here for years. Most recently the lads banned after Marseille and MC after the net jumping incident in Lincoln in January.

On each occasion I have offered the opportunity for anyone willing to get in touch to share their views in person. I have known Steve for years so I suppose the same offer stands now. So far none have taken up the offer. Funny that.

So you post a veiled threat and think that helps!!!

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
How is any of this enforceable?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How is any of this enforceable?
Because we reap what we sow.

A section of football fans can't spend 10-15 years (through the 80's) marauding around the country and Europe and not expect the law to catch up.

The laws in place clearly weren't designed for tipping a pint over someone, so it would be easy to say the subject has been convicted because of the previous generations appalling behaviour, but at 49 years old that might not actually be the case.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I love the first comment ironically predictive text replaced full with fool! But to blame the Police is bigotry boardering on rank stupidity. Bloody idiot deserves everything he deserved. And aged 49...Sakes, I could possibly build the case for defence if 18 but if you can’t hold a beer and behave when you’re practically 50! Getting nicked for coke too is sweet cumuppence! What a tool, sell played Sussex Police!

Is that "tool" or Tall"

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

So your basically saying that because we don't know them we can't make negative comments about them however if we did want to voice our opinion in person we would get our heads kicked in? Do you realise that you are actually reinforcing the views of fans that have formed the impression that he is a thug but making such remarks. And don't bother coming back claiming no threats have been made, you know what you meant to say and how it would read.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here