Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The more I read about the Prem...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
... the more I dislike it.

I spent no time at all around the Prem until we got there, and to be honest I only care about us being top flight again and not the shit that surrounds it. But the more I read, the more I hate it. The pulling of supporters videos of us in the 70/80s for a start...

Nobody has pulled anyone's videos.

Forgive me for not bothering with the rest.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Bizarre. I guess going to watch the albion was just a secondary to you and your mates then and was more about the meet/drink-up. What does it matter if it's on TV?

How anyone could suggest the football over the last couple years has been boring is utterly astonishing.

Get behind the club that is still going about things the right way in the PL circus.

I am not a Brighton fan....

Jan 10, 2014
No fan of any of the "normal" clubs likes the Premier League.

We're stuck between a rock and a hard place though, because you want to see your club be the best it can be and that means being in the Aussie Lizards Money Circus.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Its a poison challis alright.

if i still lived in Brighton i can see myself going to Whitehawk or Lewis games ( i know a lot of people that have made the choice). I read about the big 6 wanting more money or they would go and form a European Superleague and my reaction was.... **** off and do it then. Lets have a top division of proper clubs who are all in with a shout of winning it.

For me though it means that i can watch more Brighton games and people have heard of us. This of course means that they can talk to me in a condescending manner about little Brighton after having picked their Premier league team from the top of a league table in the paper.

I guess we just enjoy the ride and hope that we don't lose our identity and become another Premier League franchise bankrolled from afar.

Never understand all this non league is better. You quote Whitehawk who get crowds of 300 . An owner that would do anything to get in football league.and players on stupid money. In last 3 years I have watched Whitehawk, Lewes and Burgess Hill. Enjoyed for a change but standard very poor. Enjoy every game at Amex and will carry on doesnt matter what division we are in. I did enjoy Emirates and if I can get tickets look forward to watching us compete at the big grounds. Sorry rubbish to say no atmosphere at premier grounds

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bizarre. I guess going to watch the albion was just a secondary to you and your mates then and was more about the meet/drink-up. What does it matter if it's on TV?

How anyone could suggest the football over the last couple years has been boring is utterly astonishing.

Get behind the club that is still going about things the right way in the PL circus.

He is a Palace fan. Abet a decent one

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nobody has pulled anyone's videos.

Forgive me for not bothering with the rest.

Just checked and a copyright claim has taken one of mine down. If anyone wants any of my videos, use a Youtube downloader and get them from here in the next couple of days as I will take them down as well.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb6...view=0&sort=dd

Okey dokey. Silly me.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think that game had changed my mind..... Bloody loved it!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here