Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
6a00d8341c652b53ef010535ce3c64970c-800wi.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I've been hearing from the local Nigels ALL summer that we are doomed to relegation with the lowest points total in Prem history....

They've had the worst start in Prem history....

For that reason I'm filling my boots right now, and will continue to do so until they win a game.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No just carry on as you are .

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Well they have ruined one of our chants this season and for that reason alone we should keep kicking them while they are down. The ruined chant in case you were wondering? - "you're worse than Crystal Palace" simply because no team in the history of English football has ever been this bad!!

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
No I am enjoying their nice little run.

It will end at some point of course so why not enjoy it and make the most of enjoying their utter shiteness

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No just carry on as you are .

Can you find out where the rest of the Palace lot that come on here have gone? They seem to be strangely quiet at the moment.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Don't INHERIT THE WIND.

I worked with Palace fans for years and they were always going on about how they are the bigger and better club/team, blah, blah, blah, blah. They slag us off routinely by calling us "Seaweed" or some other derogatory term so I reckon they are fair bait currently. Loving their 0 points and bottom of the table success. Go Palace!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here