Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Wow so I sent 2 polite messages on the live chat, no replies, and now it just says your chat session has been disconnected as it was idle for too long........ Premier League ready levels of service this lads

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Still no stream for me and still no response from anyone on live chat. I noticed that when you take out a subscription they tell you there is no 14 day cooling off period, however, I reckon we should all claim a full refund en masse for their failure to provide goods/services paid for.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ah - I've now progressed to "blank black box" - I'm finally getting somewhere.

I look forward to getting some actual video just as the referee blows the final whistle.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Back to no "watch live" (which actually means "Look at a blank black box") option.

I'm going to give up and watch the Tour de France instead.

Can someone confirm to me that we are actually in 2017 when streaming video should be the proverbial piece of piss to provide?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ah - I've now progressed to "blank black box" - I'm finally getting somewhere.

I look forward to getting some actual video just as the referee blows the final whistle.

I got to blank black box, and no further. I'll stick with twitter updates I guess.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
It seems all i'm getting for my money is text commentary, there isn't even an option to watch or listen

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Please DM me all you glitches and issues, as we will formulate one long list to Neulion - plus any suggested enhancements, including the need for more "watch live" links across the site in match mode. Overall the web is a massive improvement, but streaming from varying degrees of stadia across Europe is NEVER easy. Most clubs don't bother for this very reason, but we would rather try, than not! Although uplink today has been fine, earlier issue was at iFollow HQ.

It goes like this. Club media team film and provide comms, uplink via ADI (who have high speed link in all EFL grounds), Neulion/iFollow pick up that link and stream live.

Similarly for audio comms. BBC Stream goes from ground to BBC Studio in Guildford. Then uplink via ISDN to Neulion/iFollow who stream out.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], you won't.

FFS. What a dreadful service. I even tried installing the mobile app, it then told me I had an issue with my internet connection (how did I get to that page if I did?) and now it is telling me the stream is offline...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Dammit, I knew I didn't have enough loyalty points for away matches!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here