Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Fans Up North

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Sorry to disturb you knowing you like your own company but as possibly the couple you refer to.....Hi! Should you ever feel like breaking out of your solitude we are happy to talk all things Albion.

lol, appreciated and despite being happy alone am also happy in company. must just be a happy person. where about in Donny do you live? I have seen a brighton car sticker (not mine) where I am in stainforth.

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
lol, appreciated and despite being happy alone am also happy in company. must just be a happy person. where about in Donny do you live? I have seen a brighton car sticker (not mine) where I am in stainforth.
Am in Sprotbrough. Near the Ivanhoe pub.:) Had sticker in car until someone took exception to it and smashed my car window one night:angry:. Will be going to Middlesborough are you?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Anyone watching the game out in Newcastle?

:wave: I went to the Pacific House off Northumberland Street for the Derby game. Would be nice going somewhere with other Albion fans, so I'm not sat alone, in a dark corner of the bar, frenetically cheering and punching the air and ruining people's afternoon with celebrations like after our 94th minute equaliser.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Am in Sprotbrough. Near the Ivanhoe pub.:) Had sticker in car until someone took exception to it and smashed my car window one night:angry:. Will be going to Middlesborough are you?

No not going am afraid. Sorry am a bit part timer these days. Only been 3 games this season Rotherham lost 2.0, Hull drew 0.0 and Sheff Weds drew 0.0. Nearly went Forest but didn't want to carry on jinxing us so left it and won 1.2.. So think its best I don't go Boro anyway. Sprotborough, so ya not 1 of the albion fans I came across before in Donny. They were Arskey, Rossington and another in Stainforth.

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
No not going am afraid. Sorry am a bit part timer these days. Only been 3 games this season Rotherham lost 2.0, Hull drew 0.0 and Sheff Weds drew 0.0. Nearly went Forest but didn't want to carry on jinxing us so left it and won 1.2.. So think its best I don't go Boro anyway. Sprotborough, so ya not 1 of the albion fans I came across before in Donny. They were Arskey, Rossington and another in Stainforth.
Ok will cheer on your behalf. I was also at the games you mention, at Rotherham some Donny supporting mates also came.....somewhat embarrassing as I rather bigged us up and we were really poor. Did you go to the supporters match v Donny supporters, we might have met there. All told I have come across a dozen (three in my own household) Albion fans in Donny. Then there are the Sheffield group. A couple I met in Leeds too.Beginning to think we could start a Yorkshire Seagull supporters club

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Ok will cheer on your behalf. I was also at the games you mention, at Rotherham some Donny supporting mates also came.....somewhat embarrassing as I rather bigged us up and we were really poor. Did you go to the supporters match v Donny supporters, we might have met there. All told I have come across a dozen (three in my own household) Albion fans in Donny. Then there are the Sheffield group. A couple I met in Leeds too.Beginning to think we could start a Yorkshire Seagull supporters club
No never went to the fans match. Brighton games vs Donny (not in Doncaster) Went to last at Goldstone, 1st at Amex and a Brighton v Donny game in Gillingham. And yes we were appalling at Rotherham.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Anyone watching the game out in Newcastle?

:wave: I went to the Pacific House off Northumberland Street for the Derby game. Would be nice going somewhere with other Albion fans, so I'm not sat alone, in a dark corner of the bar, frenetically cheering and punching the air and ruining people's afternoon with celebrations like after our 94th minute equaliser.

Yep. Any recommendations on where to go chaps?? Bare in mind the locals aren't going to give two hoots about our game as Norwich are kicking off 15 minutes after us so it'll need to be a gaff with the ability to show multiple games. Not overly fussed if the commentary isn't on.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

You getting the train? I'll be coming from Grimsby so changing at Donny for the East Coast service to Darlington.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach

Yep. Any recommendations on where to go chaps?? Bare in mind the locals aren't going to give two hoots about our game as Norwich are kicking off 15 minutes after us so it'll need to be a gaff with the ability to show multiple games. Not overly fussed if the commentary isn't on.

Looks like I will be watching in Jesmond.....just got a tweet from Spy Bar -
[MENTION=26197]Geestar[/MENTION]9Luke
who is showing Boro vs Brighton midday Sat. Winner goes to the Premier League, huge game!

Spy, Bar & Lounge
‏@SpyBarJesmond
[MENTION=26197]Geestar[/MENTION]9Luke We aaaaaare 🙋🏼 Commentary, too! 🔴⚪⚽

Welcome to join if you like....was a few Boro fans around last time we met on the telly.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:bounce:

Discussion elsewhere on the board today has reminded me of this thread - I've recently relocated to Northumberland, would be great to get together with fellow Albion fans up here next season. :thumbsup:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

Discussion elsewhere on the board today has reminded me of this thread - I've recently relocated to Northumberland, would be great to get together with fellow Albion fans up here next season. :thumbsup:
the club are now surporting the idear of small surppoters club abroad and around the country but you have to have a constitution and at least 5 committee member's.
Hold an AGM .etc may help with other benefits.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012

Bad timing with Boro, Sunlun & Hull all getting the chop, but on the plus side you'll have more chance of seeing the mighty Wanderers !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here