Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Problems with Seagulls Player videos

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
So after all the guff about it getting better.

It hasn't.

haardman

Jul 29, 2005
If my memory serves me correctly, at the NWSS meetup in September 2014, Paul Barber confirmed that the contract had just been renewed (in August 2014) by the Football League.
I remember being pissed off at the time because there was no mention of any issues being raised about the quality or improvement thereof. It really is piss poor.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If my memory serves me correctly, at the NWSS meetup in September 2014, Paul Barber confirmed that the contract had just been renewed (in August 2014) by the Football League.
I remember being pissed off at the time because there was no mention of any issues being raised about the quality or improvement thereof. It really is piss poor.
That's correct. That was after months of complaints from subscribers. The club was reassuring though before the announcement. They said the contract was soon up...

And then the FL renewed. A totally awful decision. The club websites are truly dreadful, like MySpace in the early part of the century and as for the video. It's a completely rubbish service given how unfriendly it is on a tablet or mobile particularly as that's how most people access the web these days.

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
Thanks for the info guys, even if it is bad news. How on earth can they renew such a bad service.

Oh well, I'm looking forward to the commentary cutting out on a regular basis for the foreseeable future. I'm not based in Sussex, so it will encourage me to go to more games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here