Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fighting in the north, west and south...

mmidd7

Nov 22, 2013
Surely time for Sami to go..never seen Brighton fans fight between them..enough is enough

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Boxing day game will be played behind closed doors at this rate! Might actually help the team!

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
I sit just in the north/west corner and have got to say that one of them who sits behind us let himself down badly tonight not naming anyone but prob guess who, he thinks his opinion/songs are the only one that counts

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Boxing day game will be played behind closed doors at this rate! Might actually help the team!

But it will still be called a 24,000 attendance !:facepalm:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I sit just in the north/west corner and have got to say that one of them who sits behind us let himself down badly tonight not naming anyone but prob guess who, he thinks his opinion/songs are the only one that counts
Not defending him, but emotions are running pretty high at the moment.

Hopefully we'll be able to draw a line under this disaster fairly soon now. Surely this must be our lowest ebb (of recent times)?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Hopefully we'll be able to draw a line under this disaster fairly soon now. Surely this must be our lowest ebb (of recent times)?

No chance of drawing any line under this, we have hit the wall big time and are in total meltdown now.

Watch this space it will get very nasty as fans are right royally fed up with this anal dirge we now have and to be honest it is a fecking disgrace.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010

PMSL
You must be VERY recent.

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick

Hopefully we'll be able to draw a line under this disaster fairly soon now. Surely this must be our lowest ebb (of recent times)?[/QUO
Yeah hopefully its not good times at the mo we all love the club but change is needed or we could find ourselves in trouble

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
West Stand trouble was stewards trying to stop a fan hurling abuse at Hyypia, then started pushing people and then one bloke just lost it and started throwing punches......

Police were very slow to react in South.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No chance of drawing any line under this, we have hit the wall big time and are in total meltdown now.

Watch this space it will get very nasty as fans are right royally fed up with this anal dirge we now have and to be honest it is a fecking disgrace.
New man in charge, and a couple of wins under our belts will help.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011

100% agree! I used to think they contributed to a good atmosphere but lost any respect I had for them tonight. Embarrassed themselves tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
New man in charge, and a couple of wins under our belts will help.

I have known you a while via NSC and respect you but trust me the DNA in our club is totally wrecked at present and just by changing the manager will not make anything better.

BHAFC needs a total shake up from the bottom up, we are in a total mess at present.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I have known you a while via NSC and respect you but trust me the DNA in our club is totally wrecked at present and just by changing the manager will not make anything better.

BHAFC needs a total shake up from the bottom up, we are in a total mess at present.
If nothing else, its nights like these that shakes things up. I'm sure that there will be fallout, lets hope it goes as far as you suggest.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Completely agree

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can't believe people still back him ?

It's not about backing him, some people just don't like anything negative while the team are playing. I tend to agree.

I don't back him but I'm also not turning on him in the middle of a match and I can understand why doing that upsets people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here