Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Not over Yet: Free Agent Transfer Deals

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
We still need a pace option. At least I think so.

We've got Lua Lua for that and in Sami's formation it's not really that important anyway, We've got Lua Lua, McCourt, March, Tex, Baldock and Colunga who are there to provide ammunition as well as score and the full backs to bomb on and put crosses in. Other than a six foot plus target man I can't see anything we need barring injury and I'm not convinced a big lump up front is in Sami's plans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Depends which one you believe. Although I think there are some things that are facts & why Oscar didn't particularly like Kusch and Bruno didn't...

Also on a side note, I'm guessing those Kuschack bust up rumours before one of the last home games had some substance in the end?!

[MENTION=28546]Gary1[/MENTION] rather than giving a 'thumbs down' for a perfectly harmless comment hoe about you say something or explain yourself?!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Depends which one you believe. Although I think there are some things that are facts & why Oscar didn't particularly like Kusch and Bruno didn't...

Also on a side note, I'm guessing those Kuschack bust up rumours before one of the last home games had some substance in the end?!

There was as much substance to the bust up rumour as there was to the shagging the boss' wife rumour.
None.
He was ill that day and has fallen out of love with football. That's it.

SeagullJay

Feb 6, 2006
Dubai
Sean St Ledger?

Heskey as an impact sub (Jason Roberts was revelation for Reading in their promotion year) but guess Sami knows him well enough from Liverpool days

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Really???....Ok, if you say so, but that's not what I heard. And there was clearly no problem between TK, Garcia and Bruno towards the end of last season was there???

THIS

I heard this months ago from a 'witness' (allegedly).

The witness did not know at the time who the individual parties were and joined the dots later. Been backed up by a 'drinking buddy' too.

Just passing on what I heard. Not saying it is true and makes no difference to me.

Doesn't really matter though does it? These things happen...ask Bridge and Terry!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

I have given you a thumbs down because you still can't spell Kuszczak, and your first paragraph is badly worded!

[MENTION=28546]Gary1[/MENTION] rather than giving a 'thumbs down' for a perfectly harmless comment hoe about you say something or explain yourself?!
I do not believe you live such a shallow life where these thumb things would matter. Do you? ???

PS. I didn't really push you negative thumb button thingy, just in case you do really care about them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have given you a thumbs down because you still can't spell Kuszczak, and your first paragraph is badly worded!

I do not believe you live such a shallow life where these thumb things would matter. Do you? ???

PS. I didn't really push you negative thumb button thingy, just in case you do really care about them.

No I don't - but thanks for the input Gary. Or you could've read it that I was encouraging someone to put their point of view across rather than using that facility... Esp when it was a non antagonistic post. You of course were bright enough to realise that though? Weren't you?

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
No I don't - but thanks for the input Gary. Or you could've read it that I was encouraging someone to put their point of view across rather than using that facility... Esp when it was a non antagonistic post. You of course were bright enough to realise that though? Weren't you?

Okay fair enough, where's Gary?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We've got Lua Lua for that and in Sami's formation it's not really that important anyway, We've got Lua Lua, McCourt, March, Tex, Baldock and Colunga who are there to provide ammunition as well as score and the full backs to bomb on and put crosses in. Other than a six foot plus target man I can't see anything we need barring injury and I'm not convinced a big lump up front is in Sami's plans.

Are you paying attention to the speedy players that our rival clubs are signing? e.g

Look better on videos than for real.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here