Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton to continue their involvement in the Checkatrade Trophy this season

ant192

Crowborough Seagull
Aug 9, 2004
crowborough
4 Shots on target and 3 goals against a league 2 outfit does not reflect all that well on Krul. Hope Matty Ryan doesn't pick up an injury...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pretty woeful and even more limited game time for a lot of fringe players now...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The squad players can now concentrate on the 3rd round of the FA Cup. 2 months to prepare.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The squad players can now concentrate on the 3rd round of the FA Cup. 2 months to prepare.

They obviously need to concentrate on something! Making sure their agents are keyed up for \January, perhaps? Besides, I want the 1st. team in the cup this year - cup competitions are now our best chance of winning anything. Quarter finals at least, please - and no embarrassments against lower league teams, should we be drawn against them.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
4 Shots on target and 3 goals against a league 2 outfit does not reflect all that well on Krul. Hope Matty Ryan doesn't pick up an injury...
We were warned by recent clubs of krul that he is absolute rubbish now and crocked. But the experts of NSC knew better.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We were warned by recent clubs of krul that he is absolute rubbish now and crocked. But the experts of NSC knew better.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Kept us in it at Bournemouth was in the cup. Would like to see Maenppa given some match practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They obviously need to concentrate on something! Making sure their agents are keyed up for \January, perhaps? Besides, I want the 1st. team in the cup this year - cup competitions are now our best chance of winning anything. Quarter finals at least, please - and no embarrassments against lower league teams, should we be drawn against them.

But that was my point earlier this week. All Cup competitions are of no interest anymore. The be and end all of brighton and Hove albion...and to be fair practically every other team apart from the other top 6 league team, is to stay in the premier...nothing else matters at all.

Such is progress

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here