Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Minor annoyances

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ive seen this at Tescos

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_79602143_79602139.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Having to wipe other people's wee splashes off a toilet seat before lowering the undercarriage.

Sometimes this can be splashback from the flush. But still, that should also be wiped by the previous user.
Having to wipe other people's wee splashes off a toilet seat before lowering the undercarriage.
Very simple solution. Unfortunately, it's probably not allowed in these OC days. Just need a little notice on the wall or the front of the cistern:

"Ladies, please leave the seat UP

It isn't rocket science!"​

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I am now a total petrol grump. I want to pay at the pump, not queue up in M&S behind a bunch of dithering face stuffers, waiting to be served by a disinterested, but strangely aloof misfit in an M&S uniform.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

The misuse of the word disinterested.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not sure if it's just me, but peeing in two different directions at once, and having the dilemma of choosing which strand of liquid gold should hit the target...

Do you have a Prince Albert?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
RBS customer complaints dept.

The bank cocks on your account. You want to make a complaint about how it was handled.

The complaints dept phone you back in 48 hours because you can't speak to them at the time. However, when they phone, you could be

driving,

shopping,

cooking,

picking the kids up,

mowing the lawn,

working,

speaking to your own clients,

sleeping if doing shift work

and a 1000 other distractions.

All activities meaning you don't have the time or inclination to give a proper and full account....knowing of course that every 20 seconds they will interrupt with ...." sorry to hear that".....but also knowing that quite frankly they don't give a s**t.
True....BUT at least they are phoning you back, in other words it's their call. Better than other shysters (too many to mention) leave you hanging on for 25 minutes at 10p a minute (or more), playing you carp music, occasionally interspersed with an announcement, "We are sorry, we are experiencing an exceptional volume of calls at the moment". No they're not, they're lying bar-steward shysters; they're cost-cutting by not employing enough people to answer their phones - and they're hoping that you decide you can't afford to hang on to complain any longer and just go away.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You're annoying. Join in,there must be something. Drivers who don't acknowledge you have pulled over to let them by

The worst ones are the ones who look at you with a smug look as if they've successfully nudged you out of the way! The only consolation is realising that they are extremely stupid people, probably with very small willies that they need to compensate for by pretending they've got one over you.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Well I want pumps like they have in America and we used to have here when it was attendant service - where you just latch the squeezy bit on the lever, allowing it to fill until it cuts out when full. Seems we are regarded as too stupid to understand these.in this country.

Still get full attendant service at petrol stations in New Jersey, bliss and they throw in a window clean as well.

Now - if they just stopped playing the national anthem before every sodding sporting fixture in the States, this should be like other countries and only played for national games - not domestic.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Did you pay cash then?

I get more annoyed having to put in how much petrol I want, when all I want to do is fill the tank.

Yes they have those shit things in Iceland where you have to guess how much petrol you need, and pay for it, before you fill. Mind you, petrol is a tad expensive there....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
True....BUT at least they are phoning you back, in other words it's their call. Better than other shysters (too many to mention) leave you hanging on for 25 minutes at 10p a minute (or more), playing you carp music, occasionally interspersed with an announcement, "We are sorry, we are experiencing an exceptional volume of calls at the moment". No they're not, they're lying bar-steward shysters; they're cost-cutting by not employing enough people to answer their phones - and they're hoping that you decide you can't afford to hang on to complain any longer and just go away.

"you are in a high priority queue" like there is another low priority queue. Brainless fraudulent cheating shysters.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
That plastic packaging where you end up drawing blood trying to open the effing thing

1200px-Wrap_Rage_Example.jpg

Attachments

• 1200px-Wrap_Rage_Example.jpg
    1200px-Wrap_Rage_Example.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 237

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not brainless. They've worked it all out very cleverly!

But you don't disagree with my 'fraudulent cheating shysters' verdict, then ....

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Just went to put £50 of petrol in car - £50.02

Why can't we have pumps like they have abroad where you put in the amount you want and it dispenses that amount :angry:

We have filling station staff to put the fuel in for you!
Probably why it's so expensive here.€1.34 per litre unleaded.
After hours they have auto machines that dispense €10or20,a pop.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Women with baby buggies who think they have got carte blanche to run any fuc*er over within 100 metres of them and their sprog .
People saying methinks .....methinks they need a punch in the throat .
Treading in dog shi*e and only realising when your foot slips of your cars clutch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here