Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2017 ***

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm mystified why anyone would drop Aaron Rodgers in a dynasty league when they have a reserve Kicker, Defensive Lineman, Linebacker and Defensive Back on their roster!

Even if you were determined to get rid of him, he still had decent trade value.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'm mystified why anyone would drop Aaron Rodgers in a dynasty league when they have a reserve Kicker, Defensive Lineman, Linebacker and Defensive Back on their roster!

Even if you were determined to get rid of him, he still had decent trade value.

I'm not complaining :)

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
I guess the Idiot that did that obviously didn't think it through.................ummm that would be me then lol

That's as a consequence of having him in other non "dynasty" leagues and panicking to get a decent replacement.

On the plus side, having Mr Prescott on the bench wasn't a bad option and I'm very attached to my reserve Kicker, Defensive Lineman, Linebacker and Defensive Back lol

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I guess the Idiot that did that obviously didn't think it through.................ummm that would be me then lol

That's as a consequence of having him in other non "dynasty" leagues and panicking to get a decent replacement.

On the plus side, having Mr Prescott on the bench wasn't a bad option and I'm very attached to my reserve Kicker, Defensive Lineman, Linebacker and Defensive Back lol

You've probably made the right decision then to hold onto those reserve players instead of that useless Rodgers, I bet the he won't score a single point between now and very late into the season (if not until next season)

I'm starting to get buyers remorse and wish I'd kept my reserve LB instead :whistle:

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
You've probably made the right decision then to hold onto those reserve players instead of that useless Rodgers, I bet the he won't score a single point between now and very late into the season (if not until next season)

I'm starting to get buyers remorse and wish I'd kept my reserve LB instead :whistle:

It's all part of a master plan - next season I'll pick up this year's equivalent of Deshaun Watson, Brett Hundley will be the new Pack Starter after an immense finish to the Season and Rodgers will be traded to the Browns a la Ostweiller!

You heard it here first - well that's how I'm justifying it to myself ;-)

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
Think we have one or two dead teams. I think I'll be reducing the numbers in the regular league next year.

Oh the joys of Fantasy Football - firstly I lob Rodgers and last night I retired to bed thinking my match up was in the bag against one of the supposed "dead" teams who hadn't won a game with a handsome 49pt lead. Oppo only had Cam and Jarvis Landry to play.

I've just seen I got taken apart and beaten by 4pts - Cam has a monster 43pt game and Jarvis chipped in another 10pts.

You gotta larf!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm willing to listen to offers for Odell Beckham Jr if anyone wants him in a trade? :D

Also willing to listen to offers for Chris Thompson?... :D

Having a mare with these injuries!

Not to mention I had David Johnson in my ESPN League :D

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
Also willing to listen to offers for Chris Thompson?... :D

Having a mare with these injuries!

Not to mention I had David Johnson in my ESPN League :D

I lost David Johnson week 1, Dalvin Cook week 3 i think. Destroyed my season, dropped to 1-7. Having a mini comeback though, back to 3-7 :lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I know I’m not your particular league, but I was the benefactor of some poor team management this weekend, I won my match up by 60 points, my opponent left Antonio Brown and Keenan Allen on the bench who had a combined 60.6 points!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I lost David Johnson week 1, Dalvin Cook week 3 i think. Destroyed my season, dropped to 1-7. Having a mini comeback though, back to 3-7 :lolol:

That's not a good break at all, worse than mine!

Just noticed I lost my kicker to concussion last night too!

Hanging on grimly at 6-5, very narrow win this week! 91.10 to 90.98

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a stat correction.....

You would have won far easier if it wasn't for your kicker getting injured!

I'm a little worried about a stat correction myself, it's happened to me before! :(

Had the kicker not been injured though Alshon Jeffrey wouldn't have got a TD on 4th down as they'd have kicked the field goal, he also got another 2pt conversion where they would have normally kicked the extra point, all swings and roundabouts!

Alex Smith had a bloody shocker for me though, bring back Cam next week!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm a little worried about a stat correction myself, it's happened to me before! :(

Had the kicker not been injured though Alshon Jeffrey wouldn't have got a TD on 4th down as they'd have kicked the field goal, he also got another 2pt conversion where they would have normally kicked the extra point, all swings and roundabouts!

Haha. I missed that, didn't watch the late game last night. I can probably claim to be unlucky now.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
A very good week for me in my various leagues (I have 6 running :eek:) bar 1 league which can still turn into a win (just need Wilson and Baldwin to score 31.6 between them to win, predicted to score 28.65 so possible)

Scoring 176.28 in the Dynasty League this week is by far my highest weekly score in all the years and all the leagues I have played (and for once I had all my top scorers in play rather than any on the bench) - The way this season seems, i'll probably end up with just 50 points total next week now.

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
A very good week for me in my various leagues (I have 6 running :eek:) bar 1 league which can still turn into a win (just need Wilson and Baldwin to score 31.6 between them to win, predicted to score 28.65 so possible)

Scoring 176.28 in the Dynasty League this week is by far my highest weekly score in all the years and all the leagues I have played (and for once I had all my top scorers in play rather than any on the bench) - The way this season seems, i'll probably end up with just 50 points total next week now.

Thanks for the "whipping" last night - hot on the heels of last week where a 49pt Sunday night lead was overhauled by just Cam Newton and Jarvis Landry by the "Palace of our Dynasty League" ;-)

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Dynasty League is tighter than a ducks ********.

Another piss poor showing in the regular league. Going to be making some big changes next year, think I'm going to move the regular league down to 12 and make it a PPR league to add to the fun.

Dynasty is up in the air, I'll see if there is much demand for it going forward. Good luck in the playoffs everyone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here