Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Ward

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
He has rejected the offer of a new contract at Palace apparently as FDB wants to play wing backs and he has been frozen out. We're looking for a new RB, so........

If he is available I reckon we should go in for him.

#quicklyrunsoff

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Would be good back up for Bruno and Liam Rosenior.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'll say no, not because he's Palace (and also ex-Pompey- could a player be any more tainted), but because he's been abysmal for them over the past couple of seasons and they can't wait to get rid of him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll say no, not because he's Palace (and also ex-Pompey- could a player be any more tainted), but because he's been abysmal for them over the past couple of seasons and they can't wait to get rid of him.
And he cleared a shot off the line against us in the playoffs!

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Was excellent for us for a couple of seasons when he first joined, Has struggled the past two seasons though. He rarely gets into the opponents half and when he does his crossing is poor. But he is a steady defensive full back and with his experience he could do a job for you guys. Wish him well wherever he goes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he's not a winger he can f**k off.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Was excellent for us for a couple of seasons when he first joined, Has struggled the past two seasons though. He rarely gets into the opponents half and when he does his crossing is poor. But he is a steady defensive full back and with his experience he could do a job for you guys. Wish him well wherever he goes.

Oh do me a favour...that couldn't be more condescending if your first name was Con and your last Descending.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Oh do me a favour...that couldn't be more condescending if your first name was Con and your last Descending.

? Was genuinely not meant to be condescending is any way, If any team is after an experienced defensive premier league right back, He could do a job.

First name ...Chip..Second name... on Shoulder?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

If he aint good enough for you, he won't be good enough for us! 3rd choice at best for us!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Who threw you a biscuit cocksnot?
**** off.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He has rejected the offer of a new contract at Palace apparently as FDB wants to play wing backs and he has been frozen out. We're looking for a new RB, so........

If he is available I reckon we should go in for him.

#quicklyrunsoff

We can't. Tony has run out of cheques.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Let me guess, you also believe Zaha would be a good back up for March and Benteke good back up for Hemed? ???

Rosenior much more experienced at higher level than Ward no?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here