Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Where are you NSC'ers going on holiday this year, 2015 thread

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Waiting to see if the Greek economy collapses again before I book anything. Last time I was there, we missed a general strike by one day which would have stranded us.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Five days in Munich starting tomorrow. More of a longish mini-break really. Aiming to see the major Keith Haring exhibition at the Kunsthalle, just generally mooch around and sample some quality beers and beer halls. Oh, and by some sheer fluke I'm in town for the Bayern - Barca game. Result or WHAT?! :clap:
Or Wednesday you could go to Unterhaching 2nds v Unterhofing at Grunauer Allee Stadium 10 km from Munich Central Train Station .Oberliga Football:clap::clap:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Something different

One night in Barcelona, pick up the Nieu Amsterdam HAL ship...Marseilles, Monaco, Livorno, civitaveccia( Rome), Naples, Taormina, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Venice. - August

Then a week in October half term, to somewhere like teneriffe again!

One day we can do this out of school holidays and it will cost a fraction of what we have to pay in school holidays
Kotor is superb as is Dubrovnik.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Just booked a quick two night break in Alicante to get away from the kids and see some sunshine. Start of the half term holiday though so bloody expensive. First time I'll have been out of the country since I went to Venice 3 years ago so much needed even if it is just for a couple of days.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Late June, 2 weeks in the Languedoc, rented house with pool in Capestang......that is just about perfect.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Am I the only one waiting for [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] to come and win the thread, detailing his 74 trips whilst also talking it down as "a quiet year"?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A week in Swanage. (I too was going to go ice-diving in Alaska but my sister can only look after the cat for so long).

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Five days in Munich starting tomorrow. More of a longish mini-break really. Aiming to see the major Keith Haring exhibition at the Kunsthalle, just generally mooch around and sample some quality beers and beer halls. Oh, and by some sheer fluke I'm in town for the Bayern - Barca game. Result or WHAT?! :clap:
6pm kick off at Unterhaching

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A week in Swanage. (I too was going to go ice-diving in Alaska but my sister can only look after the cat for so long).

It's only a week too. For the cat, it doesn't matter whether you're in Swanage or under the ice cap. Although I guess it's less likely that you'll run out of breathable gas in Swanage; so it might end being considerably longer than a week if you accompany me to Alaska.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's only a week too. For the cat, it doesn't matter whether you're in Swanage or under the ice cap. Although I guess it's less likely that you'll run out of breathable gas in Swanage; so it might end being considerably longer than a week if you accompany me to Alaska.

That's a generous offer. But I have enough trouble trying to get the children into the pool on holiday as it is if the water isn't like a bath. Ice diving may be a step too far for them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here