Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Premier League Draft.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
But we could go several players in quick succession and foolg change their mind over who they want meaning that the the others could have picked that player themselves if they wanted.
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION] has now timed out [MENTION=6505]Foolg[/MENTION] is now to pick - i don't want to assume they will stick with the same player as before

foolg, can you mention moggy instead of Hamilton when you have made your choice

Cheers for clearing up, was struggling to follow at work.

Anyways, I haven't changed my mind, and my next pick is:

Gary Mcallister. No doubt he will add a bit of fight next to the creativity of Modric.
[MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION] you're up (I think)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Cheers for clearing up, was struggling to follow at work.

Anyways, I haven't changed my mind, and my next pick is:

Gary Mcallister. No doubt he will add a bit of fight next to the creativity of Modric.

[MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION] you're up (I think)

Screw you pal, screw you.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Out of interest, how much attention are people paying to the 16 criteria we have to meet? I've only got 1 left to achieve.

I'd be amazed if you didn't have to alter your plans before the end, particularly as a few of us seem to be after the same group of players. Personally I have an idea of players for each category, but I'm not too worried at the moment.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Out of interest, how much attention are people paying to the 16 criteria we have to meet? I've only got 1 left to achieve.
Right now, I have a provisional squad that both covers all 16 categories and fits a recognisable formation.

I fully expect to have to alter it any number of times between now and the end, mind.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Not sure if I'm supposed to be waiting or not but here's my pick anyway as I'll forget later
Stan collymore
[MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION]

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'd be amazed if you didn't have to alter your plans before the end, particularly as a few of us seem to be after the same group of players. Personally I have an idea of players for each category, but I'm not too worried at the moment.

Sorry, what I meant is I've already achieved 15 of the 16 with my first 5 picks :)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I might be mistaken but I did the last draft (and am doing this one) on the basis that each category had to be filled by a separate player.
Woooooooaaaahhhhhh! This is my first draft, and I suspect it is I that has made a massive error. This is a real game changer :(

Edit. Shit. The categories look pretty fecking difficult to fulfil now, 5 picks down and I'm in no mans land category wise :eek:

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Woooooooaaaahhhhhh! This is my first draft, and I suspect it is I that has made a massive error. This is a real game changer :(

To be honest you should be fine at this stage: if you've already covered 15 potential categories that gives you more leeway for future selections, as you can juggle them about as and when you need to.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
To be honest you should be fine at this stage: if you've already covered 15 potential categories that gives you more leeway for future selections, as you can juggle them about as and when you need to.

No mate, I was absolutely chuffed with my Robbie Keane pick as he covers about 10 categories. I thought they just needed fulfilling by any player, not by each individual player. Huge cock up on my behalf.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

Edit. Shit. The categories look pretty fecking difficult to fulfil now, 5 picks down and I'm in no mans land category wise :eek:

:facepalm: :lolol:

It's not the end of the world - there's still plenty of time to fill them all, especially as we have a subs bench this time.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So [MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION] has until 2:57 to pick, and the only person who has anything to catch up at this stage is [MENTION=14929]Max Paper[/MENTION]?

Is that right?

Dec 29, 2011
Sorry, what I meant is I've already achieved 15 of the 16 with my first 5 picks :)

:lol: From high and mighty to scared and confused in less than ten minutes.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
So [MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION] has until 2:57 to pick, and the only person who has anything to catch up at this stage is [MENTION=14929]Max Paper[/MENTION]?

Is that right?

That's right, we are back on track now following the earlier confusion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here