Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Does your anus really smell of farts?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
or what about the infamous Wotsits crisp farts which can haunt any room for hours?

That's a new one on me - interesting though. I'll keep my nose out for one of those in future. I knew a kid from school who could throw out a guff which smelt like a rancid Caramac - sickly sweet. Grim.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Back to the actual topic. If Uranus does smell like fart. Why are these so called scientists just assuming Uranus smells like eggy farts? Who's to say Uranus doesn't smell more Kebabish? or a boiled sprouts silent but violent? or what about the infamous Wotsits crisp farts which can haunt any room for hours?

It smells of rotten eggs because they have discovered hydrogen sulphide above the clouds.

You wouldn't be able to smell it though as it's -200c on there.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Are you a Latin scholar or was that a completely serendipitous oblique reference to the Roman poet Juvenal whose Satire III (58-125) contains the surprisingly pertinent lines:

Who’re always ready to throw up their hands and cheer
If their friend belches deeply, or perhaps pisses straight,
Or gives a fart when the golden bowl’s turned upside down.

I should point out, in case I'm coming across a bit Stephen Fry, that I came across this completely by chance as before your post I hadn't even heard of the Roman poet Juvenal, but your use of the word "juvanal" prompted my curiosity as I didn't know if it was an inadvertent misspelling of "juvenile", an intentional play on the words "juvenile" and "anal", or a word I'd never heard before, so I googled it to check, which led me to my discovery of Juvenal.

But thanks to you from now on I'll be using "Juvenal" as an adjective of reproach if ever I'm in the company of adults who are laughing and joking about farting.

Are you retired?

I was being 'anal' by the way, anyway enough of this silliness, how's Brexit going?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here