Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What do you love about NSC?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I like to come on here because there's not many sites where you get 100's of weak liberal nerds in one place and the footy chat isn't too bad either :)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
For me this threads epitomises what’s great about NSC, even a thread celebrating all the good about the site quickly descends. This is a broad “family”, with divergent views on, well, everything. Just everything. Even the one thing that binds the forum together, the Albion, causes much disagreement.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What do I love about NSC?

My posts - witty, informative, succinct with an element of controversy that has hundreds, nay, thousands discussing and dissecting every word that has been written. I try to be a humble person but genius just gets in the way. :drink:

As I've mentioned this before, you don't need Twitter of Facebook, because NSC provides all the tittle tattle one needs :wink:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Stop being silly. He doesn't say anything 'like it is'. And being thick skinned, contrarian, and randomly abusive aren't virtues. Anyway, he clearly doesn't mind my calling him a broflake clown for all the negative and deluded bollocks he spouts. My guess is Aspergers. There is so little empathy there, and so little interest in any actual engagement, and yet he persist on posting on a social forum.....I can remmber kids at school like him - usually stank of wee and neglect, but even they grew up... eventually. I have any amount of time for the mentally disabled, but FFS, that does not include encouraging them to piss all over perfectly nice and reasonable threads on a football forum. Troll or just a bit thick, I no longer care. I just wish he'd give us all the benefit of a pronged period of his silence. I won't hold my breath, though.

But other than that, he’s alright ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I will repeat what I said. "You never knowingly stop being an utter cock, do you? This thread is a celebration of NSC. If you don't like it, f uck off, eh?"

Your reply was not in English. You are a complete and utter ****.

Let me spell it out for someone as dense as you.Calling Brighton Lines thick was a retort to him refering to others as thick, which is kind of the same. You kind of missed that being a cock yourself and picking and choosig what to whine about.

I really cant make it any simpler for you, maybe you should ajust to your ignorance as you have been well skilled at it to date.:tosser:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Let me spell it out for someone as dense as you.Calling Brighton Lines thick was a retort to him refering to others as thick, which is kind of the same. You kind of missed that being a cock yourself and picking and choosig what to whine about.

I really cant make it any simpler for you, maybe you should ajust to your ignorance as you have been well skilled at it to date.:tosser:

Looney I guess you are NSCs marmite, howsabout not dragging a thread down on this one mate :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Looney I guess you are NSCs marmite, howsabout not dragging a thread down on this one mate :thumbsup:

How am I dragging it down? I mimicked Brighton Lines post then the other pillock jumped in. Oh well maybe I shouldn't have started this thread.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
How am I dragging it down? I mimicked Brighton Lines post then the other pillock jumped in. Oh well maybe I shouldn't have started this thread.

I dont think you started the thread, just thought it was meant to be a positive one that's all :thumbsup: (I am in the like Looney group BTW) my last words on this post

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Something that amuses me about nsc is the unwritten rule about insulting people.
Most on here would be able to handle being called a c*nt, perhaps a rapist, maybe even a paedo.
But There’s one insult that Is considered absolutely unacceptable - that is calling another poster a palace fan.
In nsc world, It’s the worst thing you can say.

Not just NSC but the wider world. I was at Ewood Park a few years ago when Kazim-Richards was being particularly annoying towards us away fans. One guy behind me shouted 'F**k Off you fat mother-f***ing b@stard'. A fellow fan to my left turned turned round and started berating him telling him that such an insult was totally unacceptable, and that racism had no place in our crowd. The shouter responded (in a fairly bemused fashion) that he hadn't called him a 'black mother-f***ing b@stard', but a 'fat mother-f***ing b@*******'. To which the guy on my left said 'right-oh, sorry - yes he is isn't he'. Quite okay to question his parentage and accuse him of incest - and call him overweight (he was probably none of the three)......

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Stop being silly. He doesn't say anything 'like it is'. And being thick skinned, contrarian, and randomly abusive aren't virtues. Anyway, he clearly doesn't mind my calling him a broflake clown for all the negative and deluded bollocks he spouts. My guess is Aspergers. There is so little empathy there, and so little interest in any actual engagement, and yet he persist on posting on a social forum.....I can remmber kids at school like him - usually stank of wee and neglect, but even they grew up... eventually. I have any amount of time for the mentally disabled, but FFS, that does not include encouraging them to piss all over perfectly nice and reasonable threads on a football forum. Troll or just a bit thick, I no longer care. I just wish he'd give us all the benefit of a pronged period of his silence. I won't hold my breath, though.

Each to their own I guess :shrug:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I love NSC because,

It provides us with wisdom, stupidity, great and weird insights. Views that make you 'think' along with others that make you think, 'Silly Bugger'. It's entertaining and frightfully addictive. Well done Bozza, well done all!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Where’s the pole?

removable-exotic-stripper-dancing-pole-dance-pole-45mm-14.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here