Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fencing

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not the swashbuckling style, just the good old common or garden type.

Need a bit of work doing to my garden fencing - Couple of new posts (and reattach feather boards etc), new section of fencing, and three panels onto an existing wall. Anyone got any recommendations of any local companies/chaps?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Need a bit of work doing to my garden fencing - Couple of new posts (and reattach feather boards etc), new section of fencing, and three panels onto an existing wall. Any got any recommendations of any local companies/chaps?

Thanks in advance.

Andy Green fencing....07967187990 one man band hard worker.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Need a bit of work doing to my garden fencing - Couple of new posts (and reattach feather boards etc), new section of fencing, and three panels onto an existing wall. Any got any recommendations of any local companies/chaps?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.rjmeakerfencing.co.uk

They come recommended.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm on the fence on this one.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Glad someone is putting up the fence for us to sit on, wel be there till next season when hughton has had a pre season and his own players to work with.
one question though, will the fence be padded?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Someone here on NSC did my fence and made a good job of it but cannot remember who

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

Need a bit of work doing to my garden fencing - Couple of new posts (and reattach feather boards etc), new section of fencing, and three panels onto an existing wall. Anyone got any recommendations of any local companies/chaps?

Thanks in advance.
can give you a number of a friend of mine or wait until September lol

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Am in the process of erecting fencing with my neighbour. Never realised how easy it was. Dig holes, line up post, fill with Postcrete and water, allow to set, slide in pannel.

To to do the side of garden has taken, to date, two weekends and a couple of evenings but are saving near on £1500 compared to quotes received,

Am in the process of erecting fencing with my neighbour. Never realised how easy it was. Dig holes, line up post, fill with Postcrete and water, allow to set, slide in pannel.

To to do the side of garden has taken, to date, two weekends and a couple of evenings but are saving near on £1500 compared to quotes received,
This! The wife did our fences a while back,easy job and save yourself a grand:thumbsup: plus save the gym membership!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Barnard fencing are excellent. Based in woodingdean these days. Have a decking, fencing and shed supplied by pete!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Thanks everybody for your suggestions, I have contacted one name suggested and will see where it leads. Thanks again :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here