Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sky Reporting Corbyn paid to spy on Britain

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
How many times do you have to be told you f*cking moron , Corbyn had NOTHING whatsoever to do with peace in northern ireland , he voted AGAINST the anglo irish agreement , he only ever met with one side , he never ever met with unionists , he was NEVER seeking peace , be was actively showing support for the IRA ,his very public refusal to condemn them last year confirms this, but to be honest i think you know all this , and are you serious with your question about how was he a traitor ? I suppose with that line of thinkjng youd have had william joyce down as misguided, only asking like.

So is JRM wrong now?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-brexit-northern-ireland-border-a8234631.html

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How many times do you have to be told you f*cking moron , Corbyn had NOTHING whatsoever to do with peace in northern ireland , he voted AGAINST the anglo irish agreement , he only ever met with one side , he never ever met with unionists , he was NEVER seeking peace , be was actively showing support for the IRA ,his very public refusal to condemn them last year confirms this, but to be honest i think you know all this , and are you serious with your question about how was he a traitor ? I suppose with that line of thinkjng youd have had william joyce down as misguided, only asking like.
Top end rant Alf, keep that hatred, never forget it, maintain the burning sense of injustice. That will get you through.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Top end rant Alf, keep that hatred, never forget it, maintain the burning sense of injustice. That will get you through.

wtf are you on about ? hatred , burning sense of injustice ? seriously what are.you talking about ?you asked questions in your previous post that are totally irrelevant and stupid and quite simply not pertinent to my position on corbyn , for the record j support the gfa , but i doubt my hatred for corbyn due to his PUBLIC support for the terrorists whilst they were murdering british people will ever go away.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
wtf are you on about ? hatred , burning sense of injustice ? seriously what are.you talking about ?you asked questions in your previous post that are totally irrelevant and stupid and quite simply not pertinent to my position on corbyn , for the record j support the gfa , but i doubt my hatred for corbyn due to his PUBLIC support for the terrorists whilst they were murdering british people will ever go away.
I'm referring to your explosive rants Alf, I seriously can't see why you keep going in to meltdown? Stop embarrassing yourself.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
if it was a simple question then im asking why on earth you felt the need to ask it ?

Because simple questions are how you learn things.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Because simple questions are how you learn things.

lets be honest you got your good fridays and anglo irish's mixed up , youd have been better off.putting your hands up straight away because it was plainly obvious

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm referring to your explosive rants Alf, I seriously can't see why you keep going in to meltdown? Stop embarrassing yourself.

1. im not going into meltdown , 2. im "ranting" because a politician who claims he tried for peace but in reality supported the terrosists who tried to kill me and succeeded with thousands of others is being defended by the likes of you who are either unbelivably naive or sadly more likely dont care , does that go some way to answering your question of why im angry ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
1. im not going into meltdown , 2. im "ranting" because a politician who claims he tried for peace but in reality supported the terrosists who tried to kill me and succeeded with thousands of others is being defended by the likes of you who are either unbelivably naive or sadly more likely dont care , does that go some way to answering your question of why im angry ?

You'd best start telling this to all those international organisations that keep giving Jeremy Corbyn Peace Awards and put them straight.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You'd best start telling this to all those international organisations that keep giving Jeremy Corbyn Peace Awards and put them straight.

My brother in law was over there during the troubles and lost some friends. There is no defending of terrorists whatever organisations. Maybe you should meet some and try to put your distorted point across. It would be messy

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

how many has he won for his "search for peace" in northern ireland ?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
lets be honest you got your good fridays and anglo irish's mixed up , youd have been better off.putting your hands up straight away because it was plainly obvious

Yes, I did, which I already covered with "if I misunderstood..." . So, you see, I've learnt something.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My brother in law was over there during the troubles and lost some friends. There is no defending of terrorists whatever organisations. Maybe you should meet some and try to put your distorted point across. It would be messy

My " Distorted Point " is that Jeremy Corbyn seems to keep getting awards from organisations dedicated to creating peace. Why should I meet these organisations ? have you misread my post ? If Alf has a rather large axe to grind surely he should take it to them ? I'm not really able to adjudicate on their awards now am I ? And why would it be messy to meet with members of organisations dedicated to peace ?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
My " Distorted Point " is that Jeremy Corbyn seems to keep getting awards from organisations dedicated to creating peace. Why should I meet these organisations ? have you misread my post ? If Alf has a rather large axe to grind surely he should take it to them ? I'm not really able to adjudicate on their awards now am I ? And why would it be messy to meet with members of organisations dedicated to peace ?

The victim's I meant. My wife's dad was from Dublin long gone now but the hatred was there which to an Englishman was hard to understand seeing he moved to Brighton to be amongst the so called enemy. It still exists to this day

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The victim's I meant. My wife's dad was from Dublin long gone now but the hatred was there which to an Englishman was hard to understand seeing he moved to Brighton to be amongst the so called enemy. It still exists to this day

i find it f*cking amazing how many of them hate us but are stupid enough to come and live amongst us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here