Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere today

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That would be all the Arsenal fans staying to boo Wengar, cos we're all Arsenal fans, according to some Palace fans.

Did you see the number of kids down the front with signs asking for shirts though? It is a justified comment to make unfortunately. :facepalm:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Atmosphere was awesome today, GOSBTS was awesome, the team were awesome, I was awesome, you were realllly awesome and I ****ing love you all.:cry::cry::cry:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nice chant ‘Arsenal Wenger we want you to stay’........mind you it had been preceded by You’re getting sacked in the morning :moo:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
First home game of the season for me (got some complimentary tickets, obviously wouldn't pay for then) but thought that was a great touch to be honest
Wouldn't pay for them? That's either a not funny joke or you're a bit of a ****

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
It was very noticeable that there was at least 2 songs going off at the same time for the first 20 minuets. It was a great atmosphere but would have been much better if the North Stand was at one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Pretty good.

West decent too

Sussex by the sea being played at the end of games is shit though . Hope they scrap that
I thought it was the perfect choice of music after today's game. I'm a big FBS fan, but GOSBTS felt right after such a 'big' victory.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Whys it Crap?

Just prefer it when win and songs are spontaneous . It's best kept for the start imo

It's not a celebration type song .

Not a massive deal but just put a lid on things a touchback today when everyone was going mental

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here