Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs new stadium ticket prices

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
just read a brief article on the proposed ticket prices when Spurs move into their new stadium, and it is just mind blowing what they believe they can charge.

Premium packages £89 to £214 per match - but you could get a heated seat and USB ports

Seats behind the managers' technical area £339 per match

H Club with Michelin star dining £535 per match

And to think we complain where a ticket is over £30. A match ticket costing more than a season ticket at the Amex is just madness in my view.

I wonder what Paul Barber's view is on these prices

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
just read a brief article on the proposed ticket prices when Spurs move into their new stadium, and it is just mind blowing what they believe they can charge.

Premium packages £89 to £214 per match - but you could get a heated seat and USB ports

And to think we complain where a ticket is over £30. A match ticket costing more than a season ticket at the Amex is just madness in my view.

You do need a USB charging point in 21st century stadiums. You can make sure you don't flatten your battery surfing the net and posting selfies at a game, I mean how fecking boring is sitting in your seat just watching a football match? I think we need bar service at the seats in corporate hospitality too.

Paul Barber probably made the suggestions on price, he is a Spurs fan after all :wink:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You do need a USB charging point in 21st century stadiums. You can make sure you don't flatten your battery surfing the net and posting selfies at a game, I mean how fecking boring is sitting in your seat just watching a football match? I think we need bar service at the seats in corporate hospitality too.

I'd be disappointed if it didn't also give me access to a big library of films to stream. What better time to catch up on the latest episode of Game of Thrones?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Agree the prices are ridiculous but are you comparing a Michelin star dining £535 ticket to a standard ticket at the Amex when you mention £30?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

This can't be true. Even if it was practically possible for a football ground to have a star they will not have been awarded it before the venue is open.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

How much are the standard ticket prices?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Haven't they got some ridiculously priced membership with access to a viewing area of the tunnel too? Let's leave our seats a couple of mins earlier and get a good view of the players wandering up the tunnel and into a dressing room. Money well spent.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How much are the standard ticket prices?

Is the only question worth asking.

I don't have a problem with these prices, if they sell then happy days, well done Tottenham.

The only question is what's the price for 'average' fan?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
USB-C ports or no deal.

I've just been given one of these fancy new Macbook Pros at work, with only USB-C ports. I currently have THREE adapters so I can actually plug things into it. The only thing which does plug in directly is an Android phone :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here