Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our friends up the road...

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Don't we also have the best defensive record in the FL aswell as most points per game?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Crystal Palace's Premier League record in 2016
0.73 raw.gif

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I believe a football finance 'expert' was on BBC Radio yesterday and used the phrase "small clubs such as Crystal Palace"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I'm not even thinking we're in a relegation battle at all, if I'm honest,’ Pardew said. "Back-to-back wins will take you into mid-table. A long way to go yet. It's about getting the balance in the style of play. I look at the group and there are fantastic players in our team. We're in a false position when I look at the league table".

Lovely stuff.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
"I'm not even thinking we're in a relegation battle at all, if I'm honest,’ Pardew said. "Back-to-back wins will take you into mid-table. A long way to go yet. It's about getting the balance in the style of play. I look at the group and there are fantastic players in our team. We're in a false position when I look at the league table".

Lovely stuff.

False league position ? Stats say otherwise

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Lovely stuff.
A textbook Sleepwalk to Relegation.

'Too good to go down'

*snigger*

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The only thing wrong with us is Pardew, the bloke is a prick. The players are good enough
Ooh so close. He is indeed a prick, which is why he is the perfect fit for your little outfit.

I must admit, I did think it would be too much to ask to see you relegated and ourselves taking your place but I am finally beginning to believe. :)

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Ooh so close. He is indeed a prick, which is why he is the perfect fit for your little outfit.

I must admit, I did think it would be too much to ask to see you relegated and ourselves taking your place but I am finally beginning to believe. :)

I fully expect it to remain the same to be honest. We will survive and Brighton to do their annual bridesmaid routine.
If we get rid of Pardew I will be excited about watching us again, whereas now I wish I would have stayed indoors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here