Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Moan About The Ticketing System Thread............

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Got my 3 seats for the home leg but my couldn't get my Uni parking (supposedly this should have been with my reserved tickets as I have a season pass) and without this my 77 year old father is going to struggle

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No problem here. In queue for about 5 minutes, then logged in a purchased home ticket straight away with no issues. Not sure why I have to print at home though. Could they not be added to a smartcard?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Well that was more stressful than yesterday at the Riverside. Issue on home tickets resolved but why not up and running from the start.

Also is the home game being loaded onto the season ticket or is it being posted or do you need to print at home depending on option chosen.

I'm now going for a lie down to get calm.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
No problem here. In queue for about 5 minutes, then logged in a purchased home ticket straight away with no issues. Not sure why I have to print at home though. Could they not be added to a smartcard?

This. Doesn't seem to be an option.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Supposed to be buying 6 for F and F. All Fand F disappeared. Can't get hold of them to reenter. Managed to get 3. Crap.

Same here - only one person showing in F&F and he was someone added a week or so ago for Boro ticket purposes.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Only took 5 mins of the walking man. I was offered my seats and friends, Bought 2 @£30. No problem.

I didn't want to pay the £1 admin fee so selected print at home. i have received the email with tickets to be printed. Presumably the seat isn't loaded on to the Season Ticket as normal?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Why when I log in to buy home tickets is only my ticket showing ?

Neither of my kids are showing ? Does that mean I have to do 3 different transactions ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why when I log in to buy home tickets is only my ticket showing ?

Neither of my kids are showing ? Does that mean I have to do 3 different transactions ?

When you click "CLAIM STH SEAT" you should get a list of F&F people that you wish to buy for in the one transaction. It sounds like you're in the same position as [MENTION=5001]The Merry Prankster[/MENTION], me and others in that the ticketing system seems to have "forgotten" your F&F so you can't do this.

Leave it until tomorrow and hope the club get that fixed, or just login to each account individually. I'm going to wait because I'm lazy.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
When you click "CLAIM STH SEAT" you should get a list of F&F people that you wish to buy for in the one transaction. It sounds like you're in the same position as @The Merry Prankster, me and others in that the ticketing system seems to have "forgotten" your F&F so you can't do this.

Leave it until tomorrow and hope the club get that fixed, or just login to each account individually. I'm going to wait because I'm lazy.

I had this. Bought my ticket then had to log on separately to buy my daughters.

Also, it says fee will not be charged for STH but even though I didn't check the post/print options, it still charged me £1 per ticket!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When you click "CLAIM STH SEAT" you should get a list of F&F people that you wish to buy for in the one transaction. It sounds like you're in the same position as [MENTION=5001]The Merry Prankster[/MENTION], me and others in that the ticketing system seems to have "forgotten" your F&F so you can't do this.

You can just re-add them as friends and family which I did but you need fan number and post code

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Seems all my friends and family were deleted ?

Added them again and bought 4 tickets no problem

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I'm lazy as well so I'll get the home tickets tomorrow. [MENTION=52]Cantona's Flying Dropkick[/MENTION] has kindly purchased my away ticket.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

I don't understand why they can't be uploaded. They were for the Palace & Derby play off games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here