Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Newspaper Fan Previews

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Seems a reasonable idea. Other fans' posts can be quite interesting - after all, don't we often have links to them on NSC?
The difference for me would be that we don't stand to profit from it, nor would we give the impression that it was a comment we went and asked for ourselves.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Interesting comments from Blackburn about Danny Graham being a better player than Jordan Rhodes. I know which player I'd rather have, and it's not Graham.

D

Deleted User X18H

They've been doing it for as long as I can remember. I think the only two remaining NSCers whose posts they have yet to feature are HB&B and Das Reich aka 'The Fairy.'
Oh shut up you cheeky monkey. They know that I am part of the gernolist family so don't use my stuff. It's an unritten rool.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Surely the fact that the quote is attributed to NSC will make people think "hmm, now there is a wise man who knows what he's talking about...let us browse that website". It's a good advertising opportunity to draw in new followers [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

All joking aside, this isn't the first time national rags have lifted content off here. At least this time it's in context, sort of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here