• OUT

Votes: 292 76.8%
  • FENCE

Votes: 40 10.5%

• Total voters

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I felt sorry for Calderon today. He looked completely devastated at the finsl ehistle. He is clearly passionate about the club and does his best. Shame SH doesn't show a bit more passion.
I still can't get my head round his playing 2 at the back. Today Rotherham, whose manager isn't the sharpest tool in the box, put their forwards on our back two and it caused complete chaos to Hyypia's plans. If this is what he was trying in Germany and now here, this run of form goes ack a long way. I'm not a fan of sacking newly appointed managers but he had really got to go if we want a chance of staying in the championship.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Attachments

• Sami-Hyypia-Champions-League-press_3004689.jpg
    Sami-Hyypia-Champions-League-press_3004689.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 212

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Million + on stockdale, colunga, baldock and subsidising losses hardly '**** all' is it.

No, not hardly '**** all' - but unfortunately hardly '**** all' of it was good business. Sami was dealt a poor hand, but even so, he hasn't made the best of it. Time for him to go, taking Burke with him - last summer's transfer window was an embarrassment.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
the incident with McCourt was the telling point a good move a nice 1-2 a great ball across the box and not one tosser to run in and score, where was the passion and commitment McCourt was furious and rightly so, Hyppias body language is all wrong arms crossed stroking his chin as if he honestly doesn't know what to do or care that much, tactics worse than a sunday boys team coached by someones Dad! No fight no ball winners no discipline. Out by miles.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
the incident with McCourt was the telling point a good move a nice 1-2 a great ball across the box and not one tosser to run in and score, where was the passion and commitment McCourt was furious and rightly so, Hyppias body language is all wrong arms crossed stroking his chin as if he honestly doesn't know what to do or care that much, tactics worse than a sunday boys team coached by someones Dad! No fight no ball winners no discipline. Out by miles.

this. Time for change.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
This was the moment I realised that criticism of our strikers was justified. Baldock and O'Grady should have been in the six yard box to tuck that away. Instead they were standing 8 yards out watching it go by.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Time for Sammie to go but the problem is Jones will take temp charge of the team. Sammie Jones and Burke all need to go at the same time and this should have been done during the last international break giving the club a chance to get a new man in with his own backroom staff.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Can we have a British Manager please with an actual tactical brain who is intelligent and who has got a team up from the championship before which statistically is what you need 95% of the time anyway. Id rather have Steve Coppell back than some of the bozos on the possibility list, he`s class.

D

Deleted member 2719

Tony decided to spend fusk all on the team not Hyypia

Forgetting any squad budget, did you see a team with desire after they scored? Cos I saw a lack of leadership throughout the side apart caldie and Stockdale.I was prepared to give Sami another couple of games, but there lack of desire after the manager has just spoken to them worries me, I will trust in Tony as I am sure he will get the feel of the situation and do what needs to be done.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can we have a British Manager please with an actual tactical brain who is intelligent and who has got a team up from the championship before which statistically is what you need 95% of the time anyway. Id rather have Steve Coppell back than some of the bozos on the possibility list, he`s class.
Would that be Steve "**** you, I'm bigger than this, I'm off" Coppell?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here