Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just pulled some guttering off my Barbados 8 bedroom villa by mistake

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I opened a THREAD by [MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION] by MISTAKE , that makes me a right IDIOT as who would want to read his childish DRIVEL ???

Oh...... i thought you said DIAVEL and mentioned my new motorcycle i bought last week.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You could have saved yourself some work, hurricane season is on its way and that will pull the rest of the property down!

Where 'Raleigh Chopper' is concerned, probably not a bad thing. Putting him down I mean.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

Anyone else been a silly **** today.

Nightmare similar happened to a mate of mine the veranda of his bungalow he backed into it with the boat on the trailer upshot was the gutter profile could not be matched locally even tried the USA but apparently it was unique to the UK I can only guess the original owner used his own building tradesmen for home anyway had to get from B&Q in Basaldon and flown out special I tell you living in Barbados has its draw backs

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Nightmare similar happened to a mate of mine the veranda of his bungalow he backed into it with the boat on the trailer upshot was the gutter profile could not be matched locally even tried the USA but apparently it was unique to the UK I can only guess the original owner used his own building tradesmen for home anyway had to get from B&Q in Basaldon and flown out special I tell you living in Barbados has its draw backs

This isn't your mate by any chance? :laugh:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-tense-moment-bungling-13m-10640062

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here