Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gianluca Lapadula.- AC Milan Striker

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The video I saw (different form above) made him look like Skalak with a trapping ability worse than Hemed and exclusively left footed like Knockaert/March and not that fast either. Unimpressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8O13KrwdDY

Google translate:

Perseus is sulking because Lapadula doesn't appear to be as fast as Will Buckley, therefore he's useless.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The video is not very impressive. Tomer Hemed looks like he could do as well ???

Yeah, I've often seen Tomer pull out that trick at 2:54...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
if he wears his socks low over his shin pads and looks constantly shattered I am in :)

Although it does sound like a lot of money !

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hemed actually has a very good first touch. You could argue it's his strongest attribute.

Sometimes Tomer Hemed has. Home to Huddersfield he showed it. They played deep and they allowed Tomer Hemed room. And the ball seemed to bounce off the Italian like it did sometimes off Hemed.

I 'm not about to rave about players who don't look as good as we have already got. I think Tomer Hemed will look as good and as bad at the higher standard. One player that may take his big chance. Tomer could get fitter and run around a bit more. Tomer impressed neutral fans on a few occasions, i.e. once.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Sometimes Tomer Hemed has. Home to Huddersfield he showed it. They played deep and they allowed Tomer Hemed room. And the ball seemed to bounce off the Italian like it did sometimes off Hemed.

I 'm not about to rave about players who don't look as good as we have already got. I think Tomer Hemed will look as good and as bad at the higher standard. One player that may take his big chance. Tomer could get fitter and run around a bit more. Tomer impressed neutral fans on a few occasions, i.e. once.

Er, shouldn't we be drawing comparisons to Baldock?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
La Pa Du La he's I talian from A.C
La Pa Du La he's I talian from A.C

To the left, to the right jumps up and down and scores us goals
come and watch every game sing Lapadula's amazing!

To "Love me like you do"

Luca La pa du
La la Luca La pa du-la
Luca La pa du
La la Luca La Pa du-la

Love Luca La pa du
Love love luca la pa du-laaaa

Gianluca is going to scooooorreeee

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Lapadula's from A.C