Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock - Brighton are after the same striker as us!!

theboybilly

I have no idea who Neil Warnock is talking about, if there's any truth in what he said, but given our different situations in the Championship I would believe that a club like ours that is scoring goals and top of the championship would be more attractive than a lower placed team not scoring so many. Even coming off the bench and scoring is better than starting and not scoring. As for Prem loan strikers we,ve seen it all before, James Wilson, Linguard never lived up to expectation, Tracy Beeker and Marcus Bent, all never really had the talent or committed.
We need to place our trust in CH, i'm sure he and his team will identify what we want and if its unattainable then have an alternative plan, but I do believe we need another striker.

Lingard was excellent for us

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It's an interesting modern phenomena as well as people believing that people should not be offended by things posted on the internet.

It's all banter innit bruv.

I'm going to pretend to be offended by your post, especially the last line where you seem to be mocking chavs, so I feel I must show some faux outrage on their behalf.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm going to pretend to be offended by your post, especially the last line where you seem to be mocking chavs, so I feel I must show some faux outrage on their behalf.

Leave it out bruv. He's just a toff tryin to look like the bees knees in-front of his mates. He'll get battered if he tried tallkin like that face to face. He's time will come bruv. Bare people would give him a whack.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Chill out chap, sense of humour by-pass ? As already stated earlier in the thread, I was just taking the piss and any mod will confirm I am not the "your mum" account.
I do find it mildly amusing that everyone gets so wound up about things posted on the internet.

I was intrigued having read the thread from the start for the first time just now, so I thought, let's confirm this for you.........errm.....I can confirm your account DOES LINK directly to the "Your Mum" account......

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I was intrigued having read the thread from the start for the first time just now, so I thought, let's confirm this for you.........errm.....I can confirm your account DOES LINK directly to the "Your Mum" account......

Well this is an interesting development in a thread that was going nowhere.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Are you 100% sure?

To be fair, you did once claim and announce to the whole of NSC I was Rosa (the Spanish lady) when it was actually someone else using the same IP....

Last edited:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
In fact post the proof, or better still get [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] to do it, I 100% guarantee you it isn't me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here