Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sebastien Pocognoci signs on a season long loan deal

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
75 Rated Gold on FIFA 16 - that will do very nicely.
2fcbc04ec5731bfc595abfa9ebd9c2e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Please don't keep doing this. You haven't heard reports. You're not connected to professionals in the game. You just read things online that are in the public domain and then make feeble half-witted attempts to wrap them and present yourself as an expert.

The fact is you talk utter drivel. Completely irrelevant opinions - I wish you'd have the backbone to honestly present them as exactly that. Your opinion.

According to reports you've heard??? Possibly one of the most hopelessly transparent sanctimonious lines I've ever read on here.

It's tiresome when your constant inane guff clutters up threads I'm interested in.

Please could you desist from doing it!???

Please????
Just put him on ignore.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To my mind he covers the most important position on the left side of midfield. A gap that needed to be filled. That he can play left back as well, helps. That he is physically quite large helps as well (unlike Pritchard).

???

Pocognoli has spent his entire career as a leftback. That's what we've signed - a leftback. We've got Lua Lua, Murphy and Skalak. How on earth do you figure that left-midfield is a gap that needed filling ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Well done to Bens Grandad on this one who has been ''head of left back recruitment'' for the last 12 months

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
???

Pocognoli has spent his entire career as a leftback. That's what we've signed - a leftback. We've got Lua Lua, Murphy and Skalak. How on earth do you figure that left-midfield is a gap that needed filling ?

There's a massive gap that needs to be filled where his brain should be.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
???

Wing-back with a tendency to attack,

More exciting than a defensive left back.

WBA have now got Galloway (who is also quite attacking) so it is a puzzle to me why Pulis did not play him?

I thought CH (a full back by trade) was more cautious.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A very good signing on the face of it. The biggest concern is his lack of competitive football over the last 2 years, but hopefully once he gets up to speed he should be a very good addition.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wing-back with a tendency to attack,

More exciting than a defensive left back.

WBA have now got Galloway (who is also quite attacking) so it is a puzzle to me why Pulis did not play him?

I thought CH (a full back by trade) was more cautious.

Every description I have read has him pegged as a leftback. He'll play leftback and combine with whoever is in front of him out of Skalak, Murphy or KLL. We don't need him to act as a wingback, because we always, ALWAYS play with wingers.

As for CH being cautious - I wouldn't describe Bong, Bruno or Rosenior as being "cautious" fullbacks, all three of them are happy to bomb-on and clearly have licence to from CH. Width is a crucial aspect to our play, and our wingers need that support from fullback to achieve this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here