Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Ofishical [MERGED] Match day thread Wolves Vs Brighton***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It appears that the only way JFC would miss a game is through injury or suspension. A non career threatening injury might help, say a month long niggle.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ince only played well against derby because they had already won.

I'm looking forward to seeing this team.
But he still played better than anyone else. Hyypia is clueless. ince was great last season and this **** keeps dropping him.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lose the midfield? We haven't had a frigging midfield to lose since August.

Lose possession, I mean. We are only hanging on if we can keep the ball. We are still doing this quite well at this. It is getting worse though.

Right now if we go 0-3 up, it could be a draw. We keep losing the ball at vital times. Get sloppy (especially against Norwich). I am glad Holla in the side, for set pieces and he loses the ball less than the others, but runs out of steam. Its up to the players to do the job.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The team selection looks a bit better than usual to me. Sami really can't think much of Hughes, though - and where is Elliott Bennett? Is he injured, or have we had to send him back already?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Thankfully SH hasnt picked Ince but where is Elliott Bennett not even on the bench but the waste of space McCourt is?

Bennett's turn to be odd player out. That Hyypia prefers Gardner on the bench to Bennett says all you need to know about the clown.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
But he still played better than anyone else. Hyypia is clueless. ince was great last season and this **** keeps dropping him.

You're a nice man aren't you. :tosser:

Actually Ince was never established even last season and actually outside of his first few games really wasn't as amazing as people like to make out. Just my opinion though, I guess I'm a c*** too :thumbsup:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Thankfully SH hasnt picked Ince but where is Elliott Bennett not even on the bench but the waste of space McCourt is?
Maximum 5 loanees in the squad.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The team selection looks a bit better than usual to me. Sami really can't think much of Hughes, though - and where is Elliott Bennett? Is he injured, or have we had to send him back already?
Sami must think March is a better option :rolleyes:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And yet another totally baffling team selection from our glorious manager (or is it coach?).

He just doesn't have a clue and seems intent on making a load of changes every game. How on earth are we supposed to find any sort of consistency?

Oh, hang on though, we are consistent.......we keep losing!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
THANK THE LORD THAT GARDNER HAS BEEN DROPPED!!!!!! Worst player I have seen in an Albion shirt for some time. Now it would be nice to swap Bruno for Ince and give it a go - Come on Sami surely you must start playing our decent players in their correct positions.

I will be buying myself a crate of beer and celebrating, dancing and cheering when Gardner F*CKS off back to Villa, cannot stand the useless tw*t

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Let's be honest, Elliott Bennett has only been half the player he used to be with us since coming back in on loan.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bennett was abysmal against Millwall. Your understanding of the game is staggeringly poor.

you are right, even my Mrs remarked about how bad he was ................definitely not his usual self
one very decent cross that was wasted though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here