Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

should Kermogrant get dogs abuse on sat'dy....??

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I haven't seen the incident, an anyone put a link up?

i haven't either ....so if any bright spark can find it...???

Not sure if its on the highlights but basically chopped down Rosenior on the touchline level with the penalty spot as he was about to cross into the box in the last few minutes of the game. No intention of going for the ball and should have got a straight red.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Irrespective of the injury to LR he should get abuse and to think we were offered him in a joint deal for him and Stephens but disagreed with his valuation and he went to AFCB

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I can't see him getting a friendly round of applause.

Hopefully he will get a red card and have a long walk off the pitch to a rousing farewell.

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
Abuse to players is all part of the pantomime and fun. Of course.

Squeaky bum time when he stands over a 25 yard free kick though.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Isn't one of the reasons Reading dislike us so much was because Richard Carpenter (maybe?) played for us and he ended the career of a Reading player a while back?

Seem to recall that was a thing back in the Withdean days.

For that reason....why not!?!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Absolutely. Been talking about this for weeks.
I was at that game and kermorgant actually looked for rosienior. Didn't get booked as I recall. So yes dogs abuse.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Not sure if its on the highlights but basically chopped down Rosenior on the touchline level with the penalty spot as he was about to cross into the box in the last few minutes of the game. No intention of going for the ball and should have got a straight red.

And I can still picture Rosenior face down beating the turf - in both frustration and pain. He must have known immediately that it was a bad injury, and following his long lay-off last season. If only the ref had done the same injury assessment that Dean did with Ramirez, then Kermorgant would have been sent off.

For me, he is up there on the same gallows as Whiteside and Hughton.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He should get the same level of abuse as Dan Harding suffered when he played against us for Leeds.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He's in his mid thirties and possibly in his last season. I'd like to see his career ended on Saturday.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It might pump him up to try even harder!

I would have an U23 ready to sub on at 85 minutes with Mission Rupture ringing in his ears. Red card. Mission complete!

If the game is still in the balance then Mission aborted!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I don't know if i can go as far as wishing injury on someone, but I do hope he gets utterly embarassed a la Mr Harding.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I think he should. We were standing right in line with the tackle and there was a great intake of collective breath around us well before he actually reached LR - it was obvious what was going to happen long before it did. It wasn't a tackle, it was an assault. The great pity is that the referee noticed it and booked him. If he hadn't been booked he would have been subsequently done on video evidence and banned for a month. Nasty, nasty.

Yes,I fully agree with that.I was standing fairly close and was really shocked at this vicious tackle . Funnily enough I remember a collective gasp at the time. \it was unbelievable that this guy only got a yellow. Is there any footage? In 50 years of watching football it is the worst tackle that I have seen in a live game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here