Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I AreConsiderably Richer Than Yow,

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
There is never an excuse for anyone being homeless in this country, the reasons are down to the government (left and right) consistently spending our money unwisely. Today's news story is about the millions of pounds the UK is going to spend on a space port, FFS, we don't need a ****ing spaceport, we need housing, we need money spending on the NHS, we don't ****ing need a ****ing space ****ing port.

Is a spaceport like a parking lot ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Blimey a spaceport ??!! Didn't think we were in Star Wars territory technologically. Totally agree, the NHS is creaking at the seams, care fir our elderly is at crisis level, the average house costs about 8 times the average salary and a spaceport is considered a necessity. Jesus

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Is a spaceport like a parking lot ?

£10 ****ing million quid for starters

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-38920584

'The government is looking to push forward commercial spaceflight activity in the UK with a series of grants totalling £10m.
The money is aimed at consortia that want to start launching satellites - and even people - from British soil.'

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
is it not an offence to deface English monies?

Not according to the local plod. And I quote:

"Cambridgeshire Police said it had not received any reports or complaints.
The force said it was not a crime to burn a banknote".

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Today's news story is about the millions of pounds the UK is going to spend on a space port, FFS, we don't need a ****ing spaceport, we need housing, we need money spending on the NHS, we don't ****ing need a ****ing space ****ing port.

I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
is it not an offence to deface English monies?

No, but he committed a moral one.

As we speak, high horse letting outlets are working through the night. People who usually condemn homeless folk as a scourge are making an exception and rushing to hire because it was a toffy nosed Tory turd involved.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
There is never an excuse for anyone being homeless in this country, the reasons are down to the government (left and right) consistently spending our money unwisely. Today's news story is about the millions of pounds the UK is going to spend on a space port, FFS, we don't need a ****ing spaceport, we need housing, we need money spending on the NHS, we don't ****ing need a ****ing space ****ing port.

No doubt it will be a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Bellend of the week.

I always thought only educated people went to Cambridge University.

It seems that higher education doesn't ensure humility, empathy, compassion or or even consideration for anyone less well off.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It seems that higher education doesn't ensure humility, empathy, compassion or or even consideration for anyone less well off.

Posh student uses the cash in his pocket to help a rough sleeper keep warm and he gets crucified by the press? :shrug:

Sometimes you just can't win.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Another wanker apparently educated beyond his intellect but no doubt believes he is 'born to rule'.
He'll probably wear these events like a badge of honour in years to come.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Posh student uses the cash in his pocket to help a rough sleeper keep warm and he gets crucified by the press? :shrug:

True alas, a 50 quid note would've given off a bit more heat.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here