Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] With Trump and Kim Jong Un now best mates - is any feud safe?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
One thing is for sure - the Israelis and Palestinians will never reach agreement.

If Trump can get Hezbollah and the Israel Defense Forces in the same room having a pint, I may have to move him up one rung to 'cretin'.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Its a.2nd rate feud compared to me and [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] , feud settled and i now yield to no.man in my admiration for him (seriously a top bloke just misguided in his politics :lolol:) me and [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] next :thumbsup: :lolol:

Your showing your weaknesses before you even have talks about talks with Dave. Don’t ever get complacent.

Remember we are not all always right but we always certain.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Its a.2nd rate feud compared to me and [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] , feud settled and i now yield to no.man in my admiration for him (seriously a top bloke just misguided in his politics :lolol:) me and [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] next :thumbsup: :lolol:

Ha ha. Ours was some turn around; it gives everyone hope! See you next season.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
They're not best friends, Trump is just the pussy, having effectively got nothing. The communique was effectively written by the North Koreans, as it covers everything they stated they wanted prior to the meeting.

Trump has also played into China and Russia's hands by his comments on the stopping of the military manoeuvres. China will now seek to stop manoeuvres in the Sea of Japan, and Russia will be seeking the same on NATO manoeuvres in Eastern Europe, so Trump potentially has made the world less safe.

Still if you roll over and let a murdering dictator tickle your tummy you can be best friends with anyone.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

As an aside I also had a few Christmas Day beers with Mr and Mrs [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] a year and a bit ago. They were staying in the same Brighton hotel as me. A lovely couple and hugely entertaining despite our polar opposite politics (and his goading of my accidental landlord-ism :smile:). We also had our photo taken with Charlie Oatway who also happened to be at the hotel bar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here