Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Who's looking forward to signing up.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Look at you with you morse code [emoji23][emoji23]����������������������������

- -.- ... --- --

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
My mum was matron of an ex service man's hospital . This from late 70's to mid 80's - had guys there who fought in WW1 and 2 and a few who spent some time recuperating after Falklands war.

As a child this made a massive impression on me - when you see the real consequences of war (especially the guys who served in Falklands) it makes you realise how truly terrifying war is .

Ever since I have had an intense dislike and utter contempt for any leader who bands around the notion of war as if it is some quick fix and treats it like some Hollywood film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
My mum was matron of an ex service man's hospital . This from late 70's to mid 80's - had guys there who fought in WW1 and 2 and a few who spent some time recuperating after Falklands war.

As a child this made a massive impression on me - when you see the real consequences of war (especially the guys who served in Falklands) it makes you realise how truly terrifying war is .

Ever since I have had an intense dislike and utter contempt for any leader who bands around the notion of war as if it is some quick fix and treats it like some Hollywood film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm too tall. Wouldn't be great in piddly boats or cockpits and I'd stick out of hiding places on the ground.

I also have a real dislike of being shot.

I'll stay back and make the tea.

D

Deleted member 2719

I have an air rifle and I can tie a reef knot and I can go commando...........any good???

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Alfred Lord Tennyson "Ours not to question the reason why, ours but to do and die".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here