Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should we appeal the Propper red?

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not seen the incident myself but opinion seems to be that it was harsh. The games he'll miss are;

Palace (A)
Spurs (H)
Burnley (A)

It strikes me that it has to be worth the appeal, as if the extra game is given it's Man Utd and a game we might not expect anything from anyway. Worth the risk?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Not seen the incident myself but opinion seems to be that it was harsh. The games he'll miss are;

Palace (A)
Spurs (H)
Burnley (A)

It strikes me that it has to be worth the appeal, as if the extra game is given it's Man Utd and a game we might not expect anything from anyway. Worth the risk?

Yes

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Definitely. Was 15 yards in front of me. Firm yellow in my opinion.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Given the appeals panels other decisions where we have been involved, I can't see them overturning this. He did slide in with studs up. Probably should have been a yellow only, but I reckon any panel will say something along the lines of 'can see why the ref has done that' and so they won't overturn it. Be nice if they did mind you.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Yes. BBC thought yellow as did sky. From my position he was late but one footed, in control and studs were not raised. Considering the ref wasn’t exactly a fan of blowing for fouls he seemed desperate to give a red and that little shit Pritchard had to have his 2 pence worth.
Spineless FA will do sod all though

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Never get overturned but given it's end of season and I don't think we've appealed anything so far, why not.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Same as others - was never a red but equally will not get overturned. I think we have to take the gamble and appeal it as we have no cover whatsoever in cm now...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here