Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester sack Snakespeare

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Come on I've no idea why no one has yet mentioned that comedy gold manager who will have us all dancing in our blue suits.

Step forward......(drum roll)... Alan Pardew

Guaranteed a few good results until Christmas, then free fall

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I’ll take it on. Could be a laugh. I won the Champions League with them on Football Manager once before they’d been real life Premier League champs, so I have to have something to offer :cool:

devonsi

"By-The-Sea"
Dec 26, 2008
Plymouth
Bet they would take Chris hughton like a shot if they could bless them, and after all it up themselves comments when we played them #Karma üTA

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Given the announcement from Newcastle yesterday, maybe Rafa will fancy a move to Leicester? Unlikely to be given cash to spend in January if the takeover isn't completed and there is a slim possibility the new owner might want his own man in.

Apparently they would quite like Rafa

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's deja vu all over again !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have you been at the sherry today BG?

Dont drink the awful stuff. I dont understand why you suggest that as both have followed high profile management careers and no doubt the owners backed Ranieri heavily and he repaid them with the title. I believe that they would have high personal esteem and would back Ancellotti and expect him to do the same.

I think that Moyes suffered at United following on to Fergie as many did following Sit Matt Busby and Sunderland were just a club in decline who nobody could have kept up.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Dont drink the awful stuff. I dont understand why you suggest that as both have followed high profile management careers and no doubt the owners backed Ranieri heavily and he repaid them with the title. I believe that they would have high personal esteem and would back Ancellotti and expect him to do the same.

I think that Moyes suffered at United following on to Fergie as many did following Sit Matt Busby and Sunderland were just a club in decline who nobody could have kept up.

BG, Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

I meant suggesting Moyes and then completely missing the Ancellotti joke by [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION]. Oh and saying that Wilson would be a good signing on the other thread. Thought you might have had a cheeky drink or six. :)

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Bet they would take Chris hughton like a shot if they could bless them, and after all it up themselves comments when we played them #Karma üTA

Does this mean that those famed Hughton - Shakespeare half and half scarves have now become a collectors item?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here