Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How High Is Your Albion Mojo Spring 2018 Edition?

Where is your Albion MOJO rating now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The last time we did this was back in August 2017, and we achieved an average score of 8.5 from 255 votes.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?354796-How-high-is-your-Albion-mojo-NOW&highlight=mojo

Mojo.PNG

So, where are we now? (Poll on the way)....

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I went for 10... for a combination of reasons.

The togetherness of the squad
The quality / integrity of the Manager
The players we added in January
The way were playing - we're a pleasure to watch
The results we're getting - wonderful
The respect we're getting across football
The future ------ looks good.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I am an 8. Have to save a couple of levels for when we win the PL and then win the CL. I guess the scale would go up to 11 if that ever happened.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm an 8. Once we're mathematically safe from relegation it'll be 9.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Im a 9, If and thats a BIG if, If we beat Everton it would be PEAK Albion and I would hit a 10. Not acheived since Post Wigan.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Until we potentially break the spell at Everton on saturday, it's a 10 from me.

Still feeling thoroughly chipper about last weekend. Still grinning like a Cheshire Cat, just a great week to be an Albion fan.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I went for 10... for a combination of reasons.

The togetherness of the squad
The quality / integrity of the Manager
The players we added in January
The way were playing - we're a pleasure to watch
The results we're getting - wonderful
The respect we're getting across football
The future ------ looks good.

Strip that back to an 8.5, we're BHAFC, the circling big club vultures will rip this squad apart in subsequent transfer windows and we'll have to bring both Sergei Gotsmanov and Michael Owen out of retirement to stop us falling through the Championship straight into League One while at the other end Ryan saves a stoppage time penalty in the Champions League final for a Chelsea team captained by Lewes Dunk and managed by Sir Christopher Hughton. #Good Times. #Return of Hyypia.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Strip that back to an 8.5, we're BHAFC, the circling big club vultures will rip this squad apart in subsequent transfer windows and we'll have to bring both Sergei Gotsmanov and Michael Owen out of retirement to stop us falling through the Championship straight into League One while at the other end Ryan saves a stoppage time penalty in the Champions League final for a Chelsea team captained by Lewes Dunk and managed by Sir Christopher Hughton. #Good Times. #Return of Hyypia.

What about Andrei Kanchelskis?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
it was a firm 8/low 9 before the Arsenal game, but seeing us beat them kicked it up to 10. For sure, Arsenal weren't at their best but it was so good to see Dunky score a goal in someone else's net and not in our own (thanks to a hideously unlucky deflection from throwing the kitchen sink at a shot).

Happy to see us doing so well in the PL.

Good to see the team finally gelling again, playing with pace and panache and I'm super excited to be taking o/h to the United game.

The mojo is MAX atm.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Voted 9. Not entirely convinced that CH will ditch his natural instincts and take the game to the opposition and keep them on the back foot every single game. Still pretty damn good thus far though :thumbsup:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
8 because a couple of WBA/Huddersfield away performances might leave us looking anxiously at how we can possibly garner anything from the top 4 matches. Plenty of reasons why that won't happen, but form is transient....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here