Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Come on people lets have some love for Pascal Groß

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Arguably one of our greatest buys - re: money spent and the return on the field.

Player of the season for me. His touch, through balls and crossing are orgasmic at times.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Strange, I saw it differently.

Didn't have a poor game but below his usual standards. Felt he kept slowing down some dangerous looking breaks.

Still, can't be too bad with an assist to his name.

This was my take on it. Seemed somewhat slow, thought he might get subbed. Glad he wasn't though

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Didn't have a poor game but below his usual standards. Felt he kept slowing down some dangerous looking breaks.

Ah now this is where my completely unwarranted grizzle about today's game comes in.
I didn't think there was enough movement, or pace, out wide for Groß exploit the space either created or left behind.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that he set up both Jose (for his assist) and AK with inch perfect passes while they were properly attacking Swansea.
Yet with those 2 moves, once again, PG was right in the middle of the Albion putting the game to bed.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Poor first half today, but much better in second, and magnificent assist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
Some clueless tw@t behind me in the WSU spent the whole game moaning about Gross. I think with Locadia ahead of him instead of Muzza he could create more as he could thread passes through to a player with pace (not that Muzza deserves to be dropped the way he is playing at the moment).

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I think whatever happens at the end of the season we are going to receive substantial bids in for Pascal. TB & CH must have a chuckle to themselves every day that he only cost us £3m (was it?)

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

I actually felt it was the wrong pass. Mawson not being able to sort his feet out made it the right pass in hindsight.

It was the pass that put his feet in a mess and left him caught in two minds. Absolute quality.

I know this thread is about Herr Grob but how about some love for Davy Propper? Another outstanding shift and some beautiful turns and balls played today.

Think people get on his case a bit because not all he tries comes off and we lose possession. But to have the vision he does to craft some of those balls is exceptional.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was the pass that put his feet in a mess and left him caught in two minds. Absolute quality.

I know this thread is about Herr Grob but how about some love for Davy Propper? Another outstanding shift and some beautiful turns and balls played today.

Think people get on his case a bit because not all he tries comes off and we lose possession. But to have the vision he does to craft some of those balls is exceptional.

Good call. Davy did some brilliant stuff today.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Some clueless tw@t behind me in the WSU spent the whole game moaning about Gross. I think with Locadia ahead of him instead of Muzza he could create more as he could thread passes through to a player with pace (not that Muzza deserves to be dropped the way he is playing at the moment).

Thought he was having a mare today to be honest and many were saying the same. He got better but was well off the pace for the first 60 minutes.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
As much as I think Triggaaar and his OTT ‘look at me try and debate you by quoting you 72616 times” posts are shit, you have managed to make him look smart. Great effort

Errmmm o k a y dude.

We’re friends again now :)

Trigger is quite smart to be honest.

x

Some outstanding performances by Murray, Jose, Greyhound, Knocky, Matty and all the defence made up for some average performances elsewhere - but today is not a day to carp we know we are a fair way from where we need to be at this high level to avoid the eternal relegation struggle - some dominant midfielders need to be on the shopping list in the summer

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think whatever happens at the end of the season we are going to receive substantial bids in for Pascal. TB & CH must have a chuckle to themselves every day that he only cost us £3m (was it?)

Of all the silly money Summer bids the club receives, of which there will be plenty across a fair few players, the ones for Groß are the ones I hope get rejected.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here