Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official NFL 2017 Thread

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Think the only surprise tomorrow will be if the Titans beat the Pats, the other 3 games look pretty open to me

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Do not get in the Bills way of getting a decent QB! Amazed they made the playoffs after all of the turn over they had this season. With a decent draft (they've set themselves up nice for high picks) & a new QB the Bills might just become relevant again.

Glad to see Dareus turn things around in Jacksonville, he was going off a cliff in Buffalo. Really curious if he can keep it going into next season.

Dareus has been a revelation for our run defence. He seems to have really bought into the culture that Coughlin has swiftly developed. The defence all look up to Calais Campbell and he’s really set the tone.

Jul 7, 2003
If Cousins is considering the Browns then that must cause his decision-making to be called into question. I would have thought Alex Smith would be a decent fit for the Jaguars.

Cousins was mentioned in connection with the Broncos the other week if Elway chooses to go for experience rather than one of the QBs in the draft. I think Smith would be good for us as well but can't see KC trading him to a divisional rival.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0112.JPG

One result went my way this weekend.

Jul 7, 2003
Great start by the Jags. Hopefully the injury to Fornette is not too serious and he can return to the game.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Not looking so good for the Jags now. The Pats are beating either of these two with ease though sadly.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Not looking so good for the Jags now. The Pats are beating either of these two with ease though sadly.

Of course you're right, but I'm desperately hoping that either (1) this Jags defence is serious, and it won't be easy to score on them, or (2) that the Steelers could just about win a shoot out.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well done, Jags!

The AFC South challenge lives to fight another day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
B. Bortles:-

Comp - 14
Att - 26
Yards - 214
TD - 1

= 45 points

:ohmy:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Credit to the Vikings but number 43 Williams failure to make a tackle is the most bone - headed play I have ever seen in sports.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here