Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Juve has at least equal good a chances and deserved their win. I was hoping it would be 2-2 though.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Don't give a shit about Spurs,all I hope is they play rubbish when we play them and give them a ruddy good beating and send them back to Norf Lundun with their tales between their legs.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Will always cheer on a Brit team in Europe, unless Palarse. But only a 3 out of 10 interest thing. Towards the end I start wondering about whether some good injuries woud work for or against our interest.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Our resident Granddad Spurs fan will be gutted.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I knew Spurs would lose tonight. Spurs always strike me as 90% of a great team but they are often missing something in the big games. I think they have too many faceless players. You can’t carry tarts like Dele Alli against a team of experienced, strong men like Juventus. It must be frustrating to support them as Pochettino has done amazingly to put this squad together but they still have one or two too many average players and a distinct lack of pace compared to most elite teams.

Manager has his faults as well.

I don't get the links to Real/PSG he wouldn't last till he improves certain aspects.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
MP has also developed players and made them better. Once Spurs move into their new stadium they should have more £££ to throw around on wages and transfers. That said, Daniel Levy likes to keep costs low, so perhaps their tight wages policy and disinclination to spend big in the transfer mkt might mean they never quite fulfil the clear potential the squad currently has. Hard to see some of their stars sticking around indefinitely if the trophies don't start to come soon and/or their wages don't match what their peers get at other big clubs.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
But is your first or second club Spuds by any chance?

Nope, I just wanted as many English teams as possible to get through to last 8.

My second team is Crystal Palace and I have the half n half to prove it!

I only mentioned it as his starting the thread, backed up by his several responses, suggested to me he's more excited than an Albion only fan might be by this Spuds loss!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Nope, I just wanted as many English teams as possible to get through to last 8.

My second team is Crystal Palace and I have the half n half to prove it!

I only mentioned it as his starting the thread, backed up by his several responses, suggested to me he's more excited than an Albion only fan might be by this Spuds loss!

Then you need to see a doctor immediately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here