Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
i can see the reporting has done its job well.

What part of The Times reporting on Ms Patel's comments on a report about shortage of food in Ireland as a result of Brexit did it's job well then?

I assume you've read The Times today as well?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You’ll have to show that I’m afraid, as find it hard to believe for a few reasons.

Just as well I don't give a monkey's what you believe or not,then.Here's a party invite for you,or are you going to Merkel's farewell do?

bye bye.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I don't imagine you think much at all, but for reference, when I say Brexiteers I refer to the politicians, the "They" in my post is the Irish Government. If I am referring to you I would use ****wit.

Hope you're keeping your head well bandaged in this cold weather.:thumbsup:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Yeah,with their super-speed,pixey-dust propelled ferries going at 250 knots.Journey takes a bit longer.

Is it a huge difference though? Including an allowance for checking in twice rather than once, Dublin-Holyhead plus Dover-Zeebrugge takes about 23 hours less than Dublin-Holyhead. I don't know how long a haulage company allows for a 400 mile road journey but with rest breaks it wouldn't be much less than a day surely?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Brexiteers posts on this thread lately are nothing short of embarrassing. They actually wonder why people say they are thick.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Norway don't want us to have their deal, describing us as an abusive partner! They're not far wrong.
What has this country come to?

[tweet]1071078003780870146[/tweet]

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Norway don't want us to have their deal, describing us as an abusive partner! They're not far wrong.

All because Cameron couldn't control his back bench MPs. And where is Call Me Spineless these days?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Perhaps it will be a bit like the second referendum March the Imps went on with the grandchildren and 670,000 other gentle souls in the Autumn, thoughtful, calm, friendly and determined, finishing up with a heartfelt speech by Caroline Lucas. But if it's not, perhaps we can learn something about the two movements from the difference.

It will just be EDL and other such wankers, with a large selection of bald fat blokes

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Good.
Im glad she doesn’t want us to have the Norway type deal. Leavers don’t want it, even remainers on here have said the Norway option is appalling.
It works for Norway but wouldn’t work for the UK.
Labour would never support it anyway being outside the customs union, its rather ridiculous people suggesting a whole new negotiation for this softest of soft Brexit, its not even possible to conclude a Norway trade arrangement before March 29 anyway.
It’s the last chance saloon of the desperate.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Bit of a raucous xmas party in our Lancs hotel tonight. Quite surprised when Corbyn appeared on the news on the tv screen in the hotel bar how much adverse bantz was thrown his way. Quite a lot of unrepeatables but my fav was you can stick your election up your arse you f###### chancer, followed by cheers and laughter.
Are the public seeing through his self serving policy that simply is designed to put the wishes of labour ahead of the welfare of the country?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Ah, another brexiteer wanker here trying to fight back against his ridiculous Brexit fantasies falling apart. Its turned to shit, quick, attack Corbyn haha
Welfare of the country??
Yeah, thanks for your concern considering it may involve economic chaos for the country for decades. Im sure the people on lower incomes will thank you. You ****wit.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Bit of a raucous xmas party in our Lancs hotel tonight. Quite surprised when Corbyn appeared on the news on the tv screen in the hotel bar how much adverse bantz was thrown his way. Quite a lot of unrepeatables but my fav was you can stick your election up your arse you f###### chancer, followed by cheers and laughter.
Are the public seeing through his self serving policy that simply is designed to put the wishes of labour ahead of the welfare of the country?

He fits right in with Moggy and Johnson then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here