Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Martlets Cafe is the one next to the Library, unlike you to be a bit confused [emoji16][emoji16]

Which one is your source of albion inside info ?

Right or wrong I always class that as the Library Cafe or Coffee Shop. and my info doesnt come from either but people I meet in various areas of the town that I have known for years since being a publican in BH.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Right or wrong I always class that as the Library Cafe. and my info doesnt come from either but people I meet in various areas of the town that I have known for years since being a publican in BH.

Not right or wrong, just wrong. Do carry on. Any town randoms got news on Delaney ?

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
The stupidity of this guy is only surpassed by his delusion :lol::lol::lol: Give up, it's clear to everyone you're clueless.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Anyway, can we still talk about Andone on this thread? Romania have 2 friendlies coming up. Chile on Friday and Finland next Tuesday. Could be an opportunity to see him in action.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The stupidity of this guy is only surpassed by his delusion :lol::lol::lol: Give up, it's clear to everyone you're clueless.

How very dare you, the man is an expert on football'.

He must be he said so himself.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyway, can we still talk about Andone on this thread? Romania have 2 friendlies coming up. Chile on Friday and Finland next Tuesday. Could be an opportunity to see him in action.

A simple 'blimey I'm sorry I obviously got that very wrong' and we still would be talking about Andone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
but only in the country that invented football

That wasn't stipulated at the time, I'll dig out the quote in a bit, I think it was on a Grand Prix thread earlier this F1 season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here