Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Bryan

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
He is good, been a standout performer for Bristol City but it is just a bit of a questionable signing for our immediate future as we have two capable left backs at the moment, if anything we need a right back or for Mateju to come into the squad with Bruno knocking on and looking a bit susceptible now. He's better than Bong in most areas but probably not as good as Suttner, of course with plenty of scope to improve. Maybe this would be one for next season with a few of our HGP's being out of contract and Bong also being out of contract (even though I think he will sign on again)
He is better than Suttner in all areas!

Sent from my Zxt 203 Dci

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I would have thought that we would be watching Aden Flint a CB but he would be expensive. If we signed somebody from Bristol City we could always offer SB back in part payment if we sign another striker.

Perhaps they are not as fixated on ex players as some on NSC (mentioning no names)

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Don't think we need Baldock, got strikers coming back and we're getting someone in from France on loan apparently, Baldock was good for us in our relegation season so if he did come in and repeat that I'd be happy

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Joe Bryan; seen the video and I'm convinced 100%.

Aden Flint: too slow.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He's a very naughty boy! ;-)...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here