Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
So to summarize; we bossed the first 15 but couldn't score, then stockdale couldn't save and we couldn't defend, then Greer did a goal and we are right back in it. Still goals to come me thinks.

Yep, that's about it. Stockdale did save with his legs for a corner, when their player was right through - from a pass to him from Stockdale.

Is dunk having a poor game? Seems to be struggling today? Only listening so it's a question not a statement.

Yes. He's been skinned 3 times.

Gardner is busy, but ineffective.
Tex is skilful, but only in the middle third.
Greer has put 3 long balls out for goal kicks, but he scored!
Holla is pee'd off with just about everyone.

There are more goals in this. If we just defend pretty badly (for us), we could even win this. However, I have little confidence that we'll lift our defending above abysmal.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Big second half. That goal before half time was priceless.......BRING IT ON.

:bhasign:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lets ave it then
blood and guts all the way .................two quick goals then shut up shop

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012

He is a decent enough keeper on Championship level, I suppose, but he REALLY needs to work on his concentration from the first minute of the game. The problem is visible for everyone at the moment, so we can only hope that necessary steps will be taken by the coaching staff and David will sort out this problem.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He is a decent enough keeper on Championship level, I suppose, but he REALLY needs to work on his concentration from the first minute of the game. The problem is visible for everyone at the moment, so we can only hope that necessary steps will be taken by the coaching staff and David will sort out this problem.

No offence, but you've been watching his performances closely from Gdansk, to reach this informed opinion?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Colunga makes a mistake, the ball is directly arrowing towards our goal. This happened at Swindon as well.

Don't lose the ball Colunga!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Any idea what's happening?

I pay for a subscription for seagulls player and I am hearing all about the tour of Britain which interests me as much as bowls! :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here