Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
no problem just so happens I dont agree with you,

So you think it’s acceptable to hand over 13m of your money to a company with
1) No tender process
2) No due-diligence
3) No competition.
4) No following of usual government protocol.
5) Alleged beneficiary’s who are Tory donors.

This stinks to high heaven. If you do not agree I’d love to know why....or are you number 5).

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You are digging yourself a hole.... My advice would be to stop digging. In this so called 'season of good will' it is probably better to strengthen social ties rather than continually undermine them with drivel.

Be a sad day when I take advice from your ilk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
1054-1.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You are digging yourself a hole.... My advice would be to stop digging. In this so called 'season of good will' it is probably better to strengthen social ties rather than continually undermine them with drivel.
Indeed, I believe that at this time of year Peace on Earth is obligatory, unless there's a war on.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
The Admiralty has put out an appeal for all civilian owners of boats over 30foot to report to Ramsgate, thereafter a naval attaché will instruct owners further. Codename of project is apparently Dynamo. No idea what it’s about but seems fairly urgent. :shrug:

Dunkirk-Littel-Ships-2-edit-1017x675.jpg Sounds like Del Boy and a Jolly Boys Outing ? Don't know which one Uncle Albert is steering.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I’m not worried about anything personally. But I have grave concerns for the more vulnerable and less fortunate members of society. For some Brexiteers and Tory scum they seem to be acceptable collateral damage.

To go back H/T on a recent post of your re-sack the lot tend to agree with you,but do you honestly expect the Red,s to do any better ?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The Admiralty has put out an appeal for all civilian owners of boats over 30foot to report to Ramsgate, thereafter a naval attaché will instruct owners further. Codename of project is apparently Dynamo. No idea what it’s about but seems fairly urgent. :shrug:

unfortunately its too close to the truth for me...

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
People should really do some research before commenting. "No, no" you remainers say, "We'd rather obfuscate and 'troll' the suggestion, regardless that we make ourselves look daft!"

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm sure there are plenty of clapped out 2nd hand boats on the market in The Med and African coastal harbours. MOT exempt!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
So you think it’s acceptable to hand over 13m of your money to a company with
1) No tender process
2) No due-diligence
3) No competition.
4) No following of usual government protocol.
5) Alleged beneficiary’s who are Tory donors.

This stinks to high heaven. If you do not agree I’d love to know why....or are you number 5).

I do not agree with your words Tory scum and Brexiters.....I do not think there is ANY opposition in Government to the Tories thats why its such a mess.
I voted for brexit and what ever you say will never make me change my mind......

We all have our opinions sometimes we dont all agree, but in a democratic world we have to agree with the vote of the majority.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You'd be amazed what you can pick up in the centre aisles at Aldi.

:lolol:

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I voted for [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] as poster of the year.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I do not agree with your words Tory scum and Brexiters.....I do not think there is ANY opposition in Government to the Tories thats why its such a mess.
I voted for brexit and what ever you say will never make me change my mind......

We all have our opinions sometimes we dont all agree, but in a democratic world we have to agree with the vote of the majority.

You’re conflating two issues here. Democracy is one thing. This ferry deal is an abuse of power. This ferry deal is wrong, plain wrong. It has by-passed all accepted government protocol...and all accepted good-governance business protocol. And I’d say this whoever was in charge of it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

And scum is the only word I can think of for people in power who comfort vulnerable and anxious people by saying one thing to then going back on their word (e.g. the settled status issue) . What would you call them?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Right.

Love and peace comrades. I’m off out xxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here