Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What pisses you off about Christmas?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
People telling you what they want for Christmas.

Greedy *****.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Enough of this Veganphobia. My wife Dave is a vegan and I hate reading rubbish like this. I'm sorry if I sound rude but I don't need this, what with it being my time of the month and all. I bet you're a closet bloody Chelsea fan.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

Hmm. Not exactly a Christmas peeve is it. More a sweeping statement of your dislike of an entire section of society
Now if you'd have said 'vegans forcing their bloody tasteless food and bellenderous philosophy on any poor unfortunate ******* that they come into contact with over the festive period' it would have been on point.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Let's celebrate the birth of the prince of restraint, modesty, and humility by buying a sh*t load of pointless stuff for each other while stuffing our faces and getting sh*tfaced.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

"Christmas Specials" on TV : nauseating faux festive fun with fading celebrities - typically filmed in July!
Work colleagues who keep telling you that you need to get "into the Christmas spirit" as they decorate their desks with rubbish lights and wear naff Christmas accessories..

Lush

Mods' Pet

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The idea that nobody can dislike Christmas. You tell people you don't like Christmas and they look at you as though you should be sectioned.

I'll say it ..... I don't like Christmas !

I used to work with a lovely girl..... who just happened to be a Jehovah's Witness ! She disliked Christmas as they do not believe in celebrating any birthday, not even their own ! So, she couldn't/wouldn't go to the works xmas do, could not give or receive Christmas cards, was surrounded by Christmas advertising at work and was forced to take Christmas Day and Boxing Day off work as we were closed ! So, she had to stay in, but could not watch telly cos of the Crimbo specials and could not do much else as everything was shut for Christmas !

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Back in the day it did but commercial considerations have fecked that up completely. I don’t actually remember clearly but I’m sure the Xmas tree didn’t go up until just before Xmas either.

My Mrs' birthday is on Jan 4th. When she was a kid the tree always stayed up for her birthday and she insists we cant take it down until after her birthday. She also insists on putting it up on the 1st December.

5 sodding weeks of it.

And every time we turn the lights back on they're in epileptic mode. Just on if fine by me.

4 year old daughter LOVES changing the settings. Most evenings is like living in a ****ing disco.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
[SUP][/SUP]MPs, who think it’s fine to f**k off for a two week Christmas break when they need to make some rather important decisions. Let’s be honest very few of the decisions they need to make that are as important as this. Bunch of losers

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Oh, I like a good whingy thread! At this moment what's annoying me is all my clients from every project I've worked on over the past year suddenly needing very minor updates done to all of their reports IMMEDIATELY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here