Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Love this one.

Douglas Bader – showed just how wicked his humour could be after the war, when he gave a talk at a posh girls’ school.

He said: “So there were two of the f***ers behind me, three f***ers to my right, another f***er on the left…”

At this point the headmistress paled and interjected. : “I think you should know, girls, that the Fokker was a type of German plane.”

Bader replied: “That may be true madam but These F***ers were flying Messerschmitts.”

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Boardman-774215.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Blowfish, They're Poisonous. Could do a job.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How on earth could you ride a bike in just a T Shirt in this weather, he's not only risking himself but others around him serious injury.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
What precisely was he laying on the pavement? Could his actions have some bearing on why he was attacked?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
It seems to me that some Jokes du Jour are on here just for the halibut. :timmy:

Which is simply offal (diversification cue for Cuts of Meat puns).

This would be a misteak. Keep with the fish puns :)

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
The French wear hooped shirts not striped, so I'm a little concerned that the only Frenchman I know to wear stripes is Anthony Knockaert. If the CCTV appears on Crimewatch then I suggest we all keep quiet about it.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
That’s good balance to hit him over the head with a large fish whilst on a bike. Was it dead or alive? How did he catch the fish?

Also, why was the assailant allowed to escape? Yet again it shows the UK’s police has gone to the dogs. I blame the Lib Dems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here